? servers

? players online

PB Evaluation V2

• Content Count:  346

The changes look great in my opinion. I completly agree with taking out the deathgames and I think the forced lr's should be at 4 because most of the time there isnt ever two players left and there is normally 3 or 4. Maps like summer jail the first orders are normally four corners or something to eliminate everyone.

When the server is near full there is A LOT of order of order confliction and people complaining about being killed about it I think it would be great if that could be prevented. :)

• Content Count:  418

I am thinking of making forced LRs allowed when there are 5 or less Ts alive. What does everyone think of this?

I think it's fine at it is. But I have heard people being forced when there were less people in the server.

I agree here. Besides, CTs can offer LRs at around 4-5 and then force the remaining hold outs if they have to.

• Content Count:  4441

I am thinking of making forced LRs allowed when there are 5 or less Ts alive. What does everyone think of this?

I think 3-4 is reasonable, 5 is a bit too much IMO.

If we're gonna test it, start low and raise it.

Edited by All Ts
grammar i should learn

• Content Count:  1421

Change it to 3, if it works good, we will try 4 and cap it at 4. That would be best IMO.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1403

The only issue I see about forcing 5 Ts would be at the later hours of the server when there would be at the most 10 players it would be very easily abused.

• Content Count:  2001

The only issue I see about forcing 5 Ts would be at the later hours of the server when there would be at the most 10 players it would be very easily abused.

Seems like 3 is the general consensus, so that is what I will set it as.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  477

I think you should make it so when the amount of t's is

But overall i like the changes!

:lsdnewbie:

• Content Count:  1667

Map based death games works pretty well to be honest. At least i don't heard any more complains regard of the death game when it limited to the map based only. But it is fine to revert back to old days PB.

I agree with this and so glad that we are going more back to the old Pb. We found a treatment to take some of the cancer out of Pb. Gracieeeee Jake

• Content Count:  2001

I agree with this and so glad that we are going more back to the old Pb. We found a treatment to take some of the cancer out of Pb. Gracieeeee Jake

The problem I had was it was causing confusion with how many restrictions the games had on them. I had upwards of 5+ people a day coming to me and asking questions clarifying the rules.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.