? servers

? players online

Mainly applies to people on TS

• Content Count:  163

Thanks for all the support guys

I understand it can be a bit weird for some (as repus might have mentioned) but i'm so thankful you guys understand. :) I'm happy i'm with SG, it's been a year now and i hope to stay a lot longer just cuz of all the amazing people that i've met so far.

As well, @marshii thanks so much. I'm happy to chat to you about it. :d You seem a lot more... into it than i am at the moment as i'm still exploring it myself. I'll get there eventually. XD

• Like 6

• Content Count:  2103

I respect your choice to (I think come out is the right term?) and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide. I mean, I'll refer to you as many different things I assume lol. Just keep in mind, if I do happen to by chance call you something (as I'm so used to making gay jokes with my friends) that you don't appreciate, keep in mind A) I don't mean it in a derogatory way. I'm one of those people that doesn't find any joke out of place or inappropriate. B) if it offends you, confront me about it and I will repeat A to you, then try not to say anything like that to you again.

That said, I don't think it pays to be afraid of other people's opinions, and that you should own and accept who you are and that not everyone is going to like it. But fuck them, you are who you are, so why should you change for other people? Stay strong, kid

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1592

It won't be easy for me to remember to call you the right way and I don't mind who you want to be. Kitteh, keep being yourself and do whatever makes you feel truly "yourself" and comfortable. :>

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

Amazing that you found the courage to tell us about this. I can only encourage you to follow your own instinct and never let people tell you who you are.

I'm sure the biggest part of our community will have no problem (as there is none) to support you in this ;)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1289

Tbh, I still don't get people until this day. Who gives a fuck if you're gay, les, trans, bi, white, black, yellow, blue, green, brown, pink and shit. As long as the person doesn't piss me off, it's all chill. I hate everyone equally. Who gives a fuck what you are as long as you are cool lmao.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  729

Tbh, I still don't get people until this day. Who gives a fuck if you're gay, les, trans, bi, white, black, yellow, blue, green, brown, pink and shit. As long as the person doesn't piss me off, it's all chill. I hate everyone equally. Who gives a fuck what you are as long as you are cool lmao.

Took the words right out of my mouth, exactly how I feel

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3401

Good for you my man.

I personally know a girl who decided that they wanted to be a man and has done the whole shabam, it's kind of weird calling him a boy now but gotten used to it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread