? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Forced Deathgames

• Content Count:  978

I wasn't here for when it was allowed, but just seems like the majority of players don't like death games. Even when you announce it during the round now, barely any participate. If you have ever tried joining other servers that do allow this, it's such a shitty time (it pays only to be a CT). One of the major reasons that attracted me to SG servers.

• Content Count:  1403

I wasn't here for when it was allowed, but just seems like the majority of players don't like death games. Even when you announce it during the round now, barely any participate. If you have ever tried joining other servers that do allow this, it's such a shitty time (it pays only to be a CT). One of the major reasons that attracted me to SG servers.
I've had countless number of times when I had more than half the team participate in death games.

• Content Count:  978

I've had countless number of times when I had more than half the team participate in death games.

I've had countless number of times when I had more than half the team not participate in death games. Really depends on who's playing at the time

• Content Count:  1403

I've had countless number of times when I had more than half the team not participate in death games. Really depends on who's playing at the time
As well as the death game you offer along with the award you give them.

• Content Count:  2001

Alright boys and girls get your popcorn ready because arguments are about to get chaotic..

:storytime:

I'd like to start off by saying I am neither for nor against death games being implemented.

Forced Death Games.

1.) CTs can force MAP-MADE death games.

CTs can only force deathgames that are designed on the map. (No FR:LR, Simon Says, etc) excluding games that prevent all Ts having a fair shot at winning the game. (climb, surf, roulette, etc.)

2.) CTs can only force DGs once 50% or more of the prisoners have been eliminated.

Example: The ratio is 7(CT):14(T), Once 7 Ts die the CTs will be allowed to force DGs, this allows the Ts a chance to rebel.

3.) If there are 3 Ts or less you can NOT force death games.

By this time you can force LRs so there is no need for anymore death games.

4.) CTs can not force the same death game. The "no repeating" rule still applies.

You can not send the Ts to the same death game round after round.

I would like to focus on rule #2 specifically because the main reason why death games did not work was because the CTs would delay the round until the timer would hit 2:30, which was a huge mistake on the idea of this entire rule set. Now with the rule being changed, it gives the Ts a chance to rebel, now of course if they can't manage to kill half the team while keeping them in-line.. you guessed it! There won't be a death game played in that round! This will possibly give a variety to the server because seriously, sending them to a location for a few seconds and then repeating the order with a new location... I personally believe the way our player base is, we could adapt to forced death games.

I quoted this from Goku's thread. The entire purpose of death games are to get out of the normal routine of sending players to a location for a few minutes doing nothing and repeating the process in another location.

1. Caution's original death game rule was basically this, however a lot of the death games are unfair and or broken so we'd need to make a list of all approved games and that would just take too long. Also it would be a debate on which games are fair/not, ect.

2. Not sure why we'd have that rule. I don't see the point of it. If we are going to allow death games why would it be just 50% its bascially punishing the Ts. Also, I see people not rebelling what so ever because they don't want to play death games and making the rounds more boring.

3. 3 or less Ts basically are forced into death games anyways with LRs being able to be forced. CTs can accept or reject Lrs so that wouldn't mean much.

4. - nothing needs to be said.

Edited by Jake

• Content Count:  131

But tbh idk why everyone fixates on it being crazier on JB if we add in force death games, you can just rebel if you don't want to play - or since you like bitching about it, bitch about it to the person hosting the death game and tell them to stop or better yet, we could incorporate a rule where you can't do back to back special days (special days being days in which you do a force death game).

Edit: I just read Four's rules and completely agree with that.

Edited by GhostTitanium
Stop trying to start shit

• Content Count:  171

TBH it would have been worked fine but some people who were strongly against deathgames joined CT and abused any deathgames

I believe you mean people in favor of deathgames.

• Content Count:  1020

I believe you mean people in favor of deathgames.

No I mean the people against and a great example would be Caution but that would be the most memorable. They abused them on purpose to prove their own point and try to remove death games ASAP.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread