? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Forced Deathgames

• Content Count:  2001

I know this will be immediately shot down, but I'm just curious. How difficult and expensive would it be to add a second jail break server that has forced death games? You can have a server that appeals to both groups.

Bad idea, won't happen. It splits the community. As I said before there is no way death games can come back without having 20 clarification posts and restrictive rules that say what you can and cannot do with death games making it very confusing.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  131

Jesus christ. Let me just say something as someone who played the shit out of the server during the servers descent into hell.

Week 1 : Entire week of people abusing the shitty Deathgame rules. This is when the forums exploded with shit tons of people babyraging. I probably made a good 6 essays on each Deathgame post, some people didn't see why Forced Deathgames were a bad idea at this point.. but they would soon find out.

Week 2 : Regulars now know the rules KINDA, still abusing it to get kills & win rounds though. @Goku steps down* & moves away to live as a budhist monk.

Week 3 : People finally getting used to the rules, sometimes isn't bad, sometimes is really terrible. We have Prison Break meeting where some of it was

productive until they decided that we were being too productive & made it talk power only- then flooding the meeting with almost strictly dumb questions.

Week 4 : Regulars now know the rules, TIME FOR ANOTHER RULE CHANGE INSTEAD OF REMOVING IT REEEEEEEE. THANKS CAUTION.

Week 5 : Jake now on PB as AO with Cautson. Rules are still pretty shit, regulars are used to them but the little kids obviously can't handle the power.

Week 6 : Admins not active at all, Prison-Break is now completely cancer basically run just off the players.

Week 7 : same.

Week 8 : Jakes changes finally roll out, him and SL4DE shortly after thought it'd be a good idea to add a rule preventing CTs from killing based off killfeed.

Week 9 : I quit PB, go live life as a rager on Rust by day n night.

Week 14-15 : All Ts comes back, Gumline gets permed then reduced, Jfilthy permed, AdamS permed, lots of regs being racist or leaving due to being butthurt.

Week 16 : Gumline makes thread about Forced Deathgames.

Week 16.31415923423 : All Ts jumps infront of Train after making long post.

Anyway. Roughly 10 rule replacements, stipulations, a stepping down, and tons of typing later we finally got it removed. So no, fuck adding any of that shit. If you want to add it, tell us the rules you want to change, give us specifics or PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE THREADS.

@AllTs this comment was unnecessary and below your intelligence level.

Moving on.. Maybe a different server would be a good thing, but wouldn't it be better for it to not drag up to the point where we literally have to have a new server for two opposing groups? It'll split up the JB community and increase admin frustration.

Btw: I would be totally on board with force death games to come back, I personally didn't mind them lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  1621

I know this will be immediately shot down, but I'm just curious. How difficult and expensive would it be to add a second jail break server that has forced death games? You can have a server that appeals to both groups.

Uprising makes it's return?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

@AllTs this comment was unnecessary and below your intelligence level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abd0a950248735bc602934c9b4350c41.png

What's unnecessary about laying out a timeline for people, with the added fact that the comedic tone was obviously for jokes?

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2187

First off, @All Ts and @Zeni, you better not make me shut down another thread due to your little arguments again. You guys might have beef, but at least keep it between each other. People want to collaborate, too.

Second of all, while a meeting sounds good, I don't understand why we would have to get what probably might be 10-15+ members and regs to establish one rule that could potentially go haywire again, especially with the kind of player base we have right now. We've tried it and it didn't work as well as we thought. On paper, sure , it had a chance, but it didn't once it was implemented.

If we did map-made deathgames again, the same problem I saw would occur again: People not realizing when there are five Ts left. Even when there were six Ts and they STILL had the chance to do the first deathgame of the round, they went with the deathgame and risked killing more than needed, resulting in people calling freekill.

It sounded fun for me, but as soon as I saw what was going on, I didn't like it one bit. I hope it never comes back. And even with the right rules, I can still see it backfiring.

• Like 2
Edited by Frostbitten

• Content Count:  1403

Alright boys and girls get your popcorn ready because arguments are about to get chaotic..

:storytime:

I'd like to start off by saying I am neither for nor against death games being implemented.

Forced Death Games.

1.) CTs can force MAP-MADE death games.

CTs can only force deathgames that are designed on the map. (No FR:LR, Simon Says, etc) excluding games that prevent all Ts having a fair shot at winning the game. (climb, surf, roulette, etc.)

2.) CTs can only force DGs once 50% or more of the prisoners have been eliminated.

Example: The ratio is 7(CT):14(T), Once 7 Ts die the CTs will be allowed to force DGs, this allows the Ts a chance to rebel.

3.) If there are 3 Ts or less you can NOT force death games.

By this time you can force LRs so there is no need for anymore death games.

4.) CTs can not force the same death game. The "no repeating" rule still applies.

You can not send the Ts to the same death game round after round.

I would like to focus on rule #2 specifically because the main reason why death games did not work was because the CTs would delay the round until the timer would hit 2:30, which was a huge mistake on the idea of this entire rule set. Now with the rule being changed, it gives the Ts a chance to rebel, now of course if they can't manage to kill half the team while keeping them in-line.. you guessed it! There won't be a death game played in that round! This will possibly give a variety to the server because seriously, sending them to a location for a few seconds and then repeating the order with a new location... I personally believe the way our player base is, we could adapt to forced death games.

CTs can now force the Ts to participate in deathgames. This is a big rule change as until now we have never allowed forced deathgames. The primary purpose of this change is to speed up the rounds and avoid the usual "go here, and spend 4 minutes doing nothing". As a friendly reminder, just because you CAN force deathgames, doesn't meant you HAVE to
I quoted this from Goku's thread. The entire purpose of death games are to get out of the normal routine of sending players to a location for a few minutes doing nothing and repeating the process in another location.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  4441

8a0220496df57fff4c4ceb8d995294d6.png

I'm just tryna discuss rules and not get get lowkey called dumb.

To get this back on topic before it gets locked any denied anyway.

If you guys want changes, give a problem, give a solution, make a case for it containing specifics. There is lot more to this process than "WAHHH I want deathgames!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHH!", so a lot of commentary on this thread is complete filler when we people aren't giving shit for specifics.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread