? servers

? players online

Vote for all the admins you like  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for all the admins you like

SG's Favorite Admin - Round 1 - BD/TA Group

• Content Count:  4441

Voted for everyone here.

Usually I can be a dickhead about things but it's honestly hard to not show these guys love for their work for our servers whether that be past or present. Thanks to all the dudes/dudettes listed here & beyond (AO's, TA's, LG's) for their massive efforts over the years for no other reason than helping the community. You guys are absolutely the heart of this community and we could not continue without you.

Just wanted to add one thing.

This is for @Caution- even though he's not listed here I believe he deserves some recognition. This guy works his fucking ass off dealing with peoples stupid bullshit on a daily basis and deserves the utmost respect for it. Some people have really gone out of their way to give this guy unnecessary flack but don't realize how good he is at keeping interactive with the community, staying on the same page as everyone, juggling real life (work, school, eating ass) and all the while having to take constant heat/bitching from SG's forever growing peanut gallery.

We don't always agree with each other and we sure as hell haven't always gotten along but you have earned my loyalty & respect. I love you, you stubborn faggoty disabled fuck.

Sincerely,

Huge Faggot

• Like 3

• Content Count:  8756

I know this is just a for fun vote, but serious props should go to the TA team as they do a lot for our community that isn't always recognized. A lot of the cool things you see being announced would not be possible without their time and effort.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread