? servers

? players online

Weeb out

• Content Count:  561

ZE went through many changes whether it be the introduction of molotovs or the tweaks in knockback. It was all for the betterment of making ZE unique from other servers. You along with Paralyzed and Black Rain have done an outstanding job making that happen.

Thank you for all your hardwork and hope to see you back in the ranks again in the future.

• Content Count:  415

Atleast he added one weeb model and for that I'm truly proud of him.

But thankyou leon for putting up with me every day asking for stuff on ze and for the work you did on the servers to help it out.

• Content Count:  752

I'll miss you my noodle :( I hope everything is well with you and in the future. Thank you for everything you've done for SG. I seen my little weeb grow up to be a legendary weeb! I appreciate the help you done for me and others. You made ZE fun although it's been less a handful I went in. Don't worry, you still have your harem. :kitty: you still gotta hit me up on steam

• Content Count:  742

And so the weeb chronicles of SG have reached another chapter. Welcome to retirement Leon, remind me to buy you a drink sometime (one doesn't have anime characters all over the side).

Reply to Thread