? servers

? players online

Weeb out

• Content Count:  539

P.S since you're no longer managing ZE can we get rid of that weeb skin now? c:

If you're talking about Motoko THEN NO >:c

Leon, I wish you the best and hope to see you around. I sent you a more personal PM last night, but I figured I would let you know (again) how much I appreciate what you've done. Best of luck to you.

• Content Count:  1061

Senpa Weon Nooooooo! :cryingllama:

You have been a huge role model for so many peeps including me. You've done incredible things for the community and asked for so little in return.

I'm not exaggerating when I say the ZE server would not be where it is today without all the hard work you put in.

I really thought we had the dream team with You, Brain and Para all working to make ZE great again.

But nothing gold can stay.

Thank you SO MUCH for all the time you've spent trying to make everyone happy.

Nobody can replace you and what you brought to the community.

I hope you get what you need out of this new Legendary position. Maybe one day I'll get to see you back in action.

See ya around pal.

• Content Count:  1654

It really took me a while to think about what I wanted to write because under all the "fake abuse" and fun times you are truly an amazing person and better yet and an outstanding friend. You seriously worked your heart out and put your soul into this community and that deserves every amount of respectable recognition out there. You will always be (no matter what position in power) an amazing influence and an even better role model. Thank you for all that you have done for me and guiding me when I needed it most, it may not have looked like it meant much but it meant everything to me. I will never forget your words of wisdom to help me work my way up one day and I hope to impress you and others just like you have done before. This is not a good bye but a thank you instead. ZE will always live on the legacy that you and so many others had started and I'm proud to say Ill be there to keep it going. Thank you for everything and I hope you will be just as active as you where before.

• Content Count:  1534

Well this is unexpected, you've done a lot of good work on the server & supporting the community.

Thanks for everything you have done & I hope we still see you around.

Reply to Thread