? servers

? players online

A New Chapter

• Content Count:  1406

you will be missed spiked! the memories that you have giving us will never be forgotten. i wish you and suri the best of luck with what ever you 2 decided to tackle! be sure to stop by for a visit every now and then k?

• Content Count:  1719

aww you two cuties

You really were a invaluable asset to the community Spiked, I hope you know that. You've always lit up the teamspeak channels you've been in and been a great higherup to look up to. I wish you two the best for the future :love:

• Content Count:  1061

Seriously, thank you for all the help and harsh-but-needed advice over my time here. We never got to know eachother very well, but you have always been like a step-dad to the community in my eyes. Your dedication didn't go unnoticed and you're leaving some pretty big boots to fill. I'm glad to hear you and Suri are working out well. I hope for nothing but the best for you two and also enjoy your retirement @SpikedRocker!

• Content Count:  716

Thank you for everything @SpikedRocker and i really hope to see you in the future. Hope everything goes your way and comes to plan there will always be ups and downs but I'm sure you'll always find your way around any situation good luck out there!

• Content Count:  1639

I'm sad to see you step down, but I'm glad you're not fully leaving, man. Although we don't speak too often, I honestly think you're a genuine and cool dude from our interactions. You always brought a levity to the games I've played with you, anything from when, iirc, hopping on gun game on CS:S to the Extra Life streams, which I very much enjoyed to do. Sorry for missing the most recent, but I did my best to view and throw some dosh your way.

Anyhow, I hope to see you around, and that everything works out for you, dude. Take it easy. :ccknight:

• Content Count:  1469

even though in my time at sg i had little to no interaction with you when i did you were nice dude and hope you have a great future

(keep suri safe or im coming at you with my lawnmower or baseball bat) =)

• Content Count:  2206

Spiked as someone who remembers you from those 2007 days and remembers palling around even back then, I have to say thank you for all the work you've put into SG.

Haggard Nuggs would be proud my friend. Good luck to you in the rest of your life endeavors!

Reply to Thread