? servers

? players online

A New Chapter

• Content Count:  2230

I really hope that everything goes the best with you in your personal life and in your relationship. Thank you for every bit of time that you've spent around here in SG in the many roles that I'm sure you've fulfilled when I have been here and when I haven't. I've enjoyed experiences with you. I did Extra Life 2 years in a row before joining this community and I honestly greatly appreciate the work that you did there and that I could get involved in that and have a good time with you and many others. Things like that bring this community together and your paragraph at the end really sums that up. I know I personally won't know everything that you've done, including whilst I have been here but thanks for everything and best of luck.

• Content Count:  3998

It's great to see you and Suri so happy together, and I wish you both the best of luck with everything - you guys deserve it more than anyone. @Prez, our scars from Rocket League shall never fade away :>

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2844

Thank you Spiked for all the hard work you've dedicated over the years. It has been a pleasure working with you and I appreciate all the help you've given me. I'm glad to hear everything is going great on personal life and I wish you and Suri all the best for the future.

Reply to Thread