? servers

? players online

Community Meeting

• Content Count:  2668

I'm not trying to cause trouble, but I do recall after all that happened that there was gonna be a community meeting regarding what happened.

Yeah, that situation was addressed during the meeting. Someone has a recording that might be posted.

• Content Count:  4960

I'm not trying to cause trouble, but I do recall after all that happened that there was gonna be a community meeting regarding what happened.

There’s no reason to in my personal opinion. The situation has been handled out in the open, and it’s only a way to insult Insidious more and more. Fuck people who have sexual or romantic feelings for children, but it’s not even funny. Not even a traumatic experience for a single person in here.

But if there’s somebody who needs to talk about it, you’re free to go for it ofcourse :)

@All Ts post the recording please

• Content Count:  4441

There’s no reason to in my personal opinion. The situation has been handled out in the open, and it’s only a way to insult Insidious more and more. Fuck people who have sexual or romantic feelings for children, but it’s not even funny. Not even a traumatic experience for a single person in here.

But if there’s somebody who needs to talk about it, you’re free to go for it ofcourse :)

@All Ts post the recording please

Situations pertaining to things that lean into legal issues are very important to be open and transparent about. Being that this is the first official community meeting since the incident and residual situations have occurred (such as people giving away our staffs personal information and lies being spread about the legitimacy of the ban) it is something that is worth elaborating on and restating with an open audience. The situation was going to be discussed prior to Jonathan's post and I assure you it wasn't to insult Insidious.

As for the recording it's currently rendering and is around 50 minutes long so I'll probably have it uploaded in a little under an hour or two from now.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  4960

@Greggy G @Zaraki @Snowy @shoiep @Dominic

I apologize for the 4-5 second cut-off about half way through, recording through TS was announcing I was recording every time someone joined the channel so I switched over to ShadowPlay.

Thanks mate, I start playing these when I go to bed.

I always fall asleep after 10 minutes so i’m done at the end of the week

Reply to Thread