? servers

? players online

DrDisrespect

• Content Count:  11725

Coming from a person who thinks 9/11 wasn't a big deal. What he did was wrong but get real.

Only click if you want to read something mindless

9/11 was a big deal just not to me but I guess ill explain a bit better.

When the towers fell I went on with my day, I never talked about it to people or anything. My day was like any other, boring and I wasn't effected.

Now does that mean I dont think the lost of life, the lost of being safe isnt a big deal? Absolutely not.

A national attacked isnt something ive experience.

Being cheating on I have, so thats why I think its a big deal.

Personal experence is what im basing both off

• Content Count:  305

"He just cheated"

Until you get cheated on you won't understand.

He put his wife and kid in the spotlight with doing this.

He might of not bombed a school or bunnies but he has ruined two lives with this stupid move.

People make mistakes and things happen. Not everyone's perfect and if he's genuinely trying to fix his marriage at the cost of his career, who's to shoot him down? Someone who can't let go of the past can't get a grasp on the future. Do I think what he did is justified? No. But should I hold that negativity to his name because of one mistake? No.

Only click if you want to read something mindless

9/11 was a big deal just not to me but I guess ill explain a bit better.

When the towers fell I went on with my day, I never talked about it to people or anything. My day was like any other, boring and I wasn't effected.

Now does that mean I dont think the lost of life, the lost of being safe isnt a big deal? Absolutely not.

A national attacked isnt something ive experience.

Being cheating on I have, so thats why I think its a big deal.

Personal experence is what im basing both off

As for this, I think you summed it up. Mindless.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  261

I respect Dr. Disrespect for what he did and to be honest with his fans like that even if he did cheat. I feel that Dr. Disrespect is the type of person to forget about the money hes earning but care more about his fan base and his followers. Maybe he is just trying to make himself an example as to what you should do if you mess up and cheat. He's exposing his situation to his followers so they might be honest to themselves and to the people they involve themselves with. What I've learned from this is that the truth will hurt and it will hurt badly but the more you contain the secrets you have hidden from your friends/family/fans the worse you will feel after a period of time. I dislike the fact that he cheated however I respect him for being honest.

• Content Count:  1070

One of DrDisrespect's mods was streaming and said that DrDisrespect had cheated on his wife with at least 4 different women over the course of 2 years. Might not be true but this guy has donated $9500 to DrDisrespect, and his entire life seems to revolve around being a DrDisrepect mod, not sure why'd he would be lying about it now.

Seems like it might be more than just a "one time mistake".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73umhBJNAnY&feature=youtu.be

Discussion:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2697

One of DrDisrespect's mods was streaming and said that DrDisrespect had cheated on his wife with at least 4 different women over the course of 2 years. Might not be true but this guy has donated $9500 to DrDisrespect, and his entire life seems to revolve around being a DrDisrepect mod, not sure why'd he would be lying about it now.

Discussion:

Just further proves that DrDisrespect is a scummy person. It disgusts me to see people justify his cheating.

• Content Count:  1083

he just cheated

:facepalm:

His professional lifestyle should not he at risk because of personal infidelity. You sayin i like what he does and creates but he cheated on his wife so I’m not going to continue to support his stream is insane.

would you still watch someone who turned out to be a rapist because you like their content? Do you really feel comfortable supporting a piece of shit no matter what they did as long as they make good content? That's one of the most retarded things I have every heard; if you think that cheating isn't such a bad thing and so you don't mind supporting him then fine, BUT to say you will continue to support him not because you don't think he's a bad person, but beacause it doesn't matter who they are as a person is completely rediculous

Discussion:

if this is true than I can almost garuntee he was being blackmailed or knew it was going to get leaked and tried to limit the damage

• Like 1
Edited by FLuiD

• Content Count:  660

Cheating=rape?

Man some of you guys acting like you were in a relationship with him lol. The dude made a mistake stop acting like he killed someone.

2017 filled with so many sensetive people, like get over it life's not perfect.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread