? servers

? players online

You say goodbye, I say hello.

• Content Count:  5108

Thank you for being one of the few people who gave me a chance even after hearing about my past. Thank you for putting as much faith in me as you have and encouraging me to keep doing what I'm doing during the times that I felt no progress was made. Thank you for being an amazing person to work beside, mentor, and friend. I'm glad that you aren't leaving you aren't allowed to because we still have to take that trip to Whataburger and Home Depot. :love: @delirium

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1421

Thanks for everything Kris, I don't feel the need to expand on what I'm thanking you for because you know damn well what you've done for me and the community. I hope there are no hard feelings between us, you've been my friend from the start, and that doesn't need to end. If you want to talk it out, you know i'm here.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  113

Thanks for everything Deliri!! You were one of the first friends I made on here and I am grateful for that.

Also I hope that this means you can no longer spam poke me on ts, but I guess we'll have to find out. See ya around.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

From "I don't wanna be your friend" to all the stupid shit we've been through- you're a cunt, a loveable one at that. Has been super hard to hate you from time to time even though you put a thorn in my ass sometimes (a lot of the time). You're a great guy at the core. You've made a lot of progress in the time I've known you, I really wish you success in your future and the strength to stop being a faggot. You've helped me out a lot, mentored me- more than I've ever been comfortable saying. We may have clashed constantly in our ideals and vision for SG, but at the end of the day I loved that we could have a friendship not built on just nodding heads in agreement. I really hope you stick around SG, but at the same time I know that seeing you less means your life is probably better off. Keep in touch, love you buddy.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1266

So it's really happening, huh. Thanks for everything Deli! Aunque no sabes mucho, you did know some Spanish and I thought that was cool af, you livened up the the servers you were in, may everything go well in your life and stop by JB some time, despite what you said:dance:

• Like 1
Edited by anuL
what

Reply to Thread