? servers

? players online

You say goodbye, I say hello.

• Content Count:  660

What times we had.

From enjoying your wonderful personality and life advice when i was 12, to seeing you on casual years later. Saying you wanted to make SG a better place, and then making it all the way to AO.

I can't believe you did it, but you made it. You did what you set out to do. SG is lucky to have you , because you truly care about the community. You care so much you step down when you feel you can't give enough. Take a break and enjoy the rest, you deserve it.

From all our time spend together deli , i can confidently say you have a shitty personality

but i fucking love you for it man.

See you around. Because i know you can't stay away.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1719

Green Yellow Blue Yellow Orange.. And finally you settled at Purple.

Enjoy your time off man, and thanks taking the time to keep the servers running:)

• Like 1
Edited by Post

• Content Count:  2668

Funny how we were strangers with maybe a bit of dislike between each other to being the friends we are today. You've given me more help than I deserved, both in SG and outside of it. In SG especially, you've given me different views and thoughts to consider, and even a bit of bullying motivation to take on some hard decisions. Outside of SG, I've enjoyed talking about our interests, cars, music, and anything else really.

Good luck on whatever you do after this. Thanks for all you've done here.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  452

My favorite AO right here and hands down the greatest this community has seen. One of the few higher ups that tolerate and enjoy my sense of humor and trolling. BigD you have and I'm certain you will continue to make this community enjoyable for myself and others. Catch ya on PB my man!

Reply to Thread