? servers

? players online

You say goodbye, I say hello.

• Content Count:  2230

Thank you for all the work and time that you ended up putting into SG over your time. I know we haven't always necessarily been the closest, but we've had our good times. I think a lot of the times are memories that are fuzzy at this point as they were earlier on, but times like when we were chilling on 1v1 just playing are memories that will stick in my head and that I'm grateful for. Congrats on LG and I honestly hope that I bump into you in the future, glad that you've said you're sticking around. Whether you're simply playing other games or doing more shit irl, I wish you all the best with it!

• Like 1
Edited by Luke

• Content Count:  305

As much as I appreciate your dedication and time put here on SG, I want to thank you for the friendship we've made. You've helped mold me and push me to do bigger and better things for this community. Wouldn't be where I am without you. I hope I don't disappoint you buddy. Best of luck in life and I hope you still send me pictures of your cool ass shirts. Keep in touch bro, see you later :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  217

Damn dude it does suck seeing you step down, From all the jokes, my sister, cubans all of that, it was a fun experience being with you thank you for everything you gave us Deli

• Like 1

Reply to Thread