? servers

? players online

SG karaoke Night!!

• Content Count:  586

I was recently thinking that we haven't had a karaoke night in a while and last one we had was really fun, we had a high attendance rate and everyone had a good time. I'm pretty sure it has almost been a year and it would be cool if we can plan another one. We can have a vote on the day because sometimes there are events that are set but no one can attend because they are either working or doing something else and if we only do this once a year it would suck to miss it. Sorry if this has been brought up recently, I wasn't sure if anyone had been talking about it. Give me your thoughts, I would like to know what you guys think of this. :)

• Like 4

• Content Count:  4441

It's been suggested a bunch, usually doesn't get made by the people whom suggest it but I believe @Prez set up the last one up almost a year ago. Probably best to do this Saturday or Sunday at a late time such as 5PM-8PM, don't really think a poll is completely necessary. Personally I couldn't ever really stand these for more than 20 minutes before leaving to peace and quiet.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2253

This is one of those "events" anyone can setup and schedule.

Can confirm we did this in late 2016 and it had a really good turnout, it was just a regular night in TS and we had karoake going on, which @Akumu was hosting, was hilarious and a lot of fun.

If anyone remembers here's a vid of Akumu singing Dominick the Donkey from when we did it :lul:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsVMp_xNYo

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5674

This is one of those "events" anyone can setup and schedule. If y'all feel like hosting this, great! Pick a time and announce it :) You don't necessarily need AO support

well yeah, but it isnt really fun without a big turnout and that only really happens when there's ao+ involved. it's easy to grab 10 people for a secret hitler game, but you i do personally feel you need some planning for this.

Akumu only succeeded cause he was screaming at the top of his lungs and singing Cupcake while his parents weren't home :smash:

• Content Count:  415

Can confirm we did this in late 2016 and it had a really good turnout, it was just a regular night in TS and we had karoake going on, which @Akumu was hosting, was hilarious and a lot of fun.

If anyone remembers here's a vid of Akumu singing Dominick the Donkey from when we did it :lul:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsVMp_xNYo

That was a mistake i swear

• Like 1

Reply to Thread