? servers

? players online

This is goodbye.... For now ;P

• Content Count:  1406

As some of you may or may not have noticed, I have not been on the servers much at all as of late. That is due to a few things:

1. 50 hour work weeks are draining me, and I dont feel much gaming after busting ass all day. I prefer to sit back and watch a youtube video or 2, then finish my night by watching netflix with my husband.

2. It's summer now baby! I have a lot of projects going right now. 6 cars, a minivan, and a 30ft fth wheel camper. All of which need lots of work and time. Lots of yard work around the house is just as time consuming (moving rocks sucks).

3. Relationship issues. My husband and I have been together for over 8 years now. Sometimes we hit rough patches and right now is one of those patches. We are working through it, but I cant be focusing on video games when I need to be focusing on him.

This is not forever. I've been here as of 08, and I will continue to be around. I'll poke into the forums every now and then, but for the time being, I'm stepping down from my administrative duties. About 3 or 4 months from now and you guys on PB will have to deal with me again xD

Good luck guys. Stay classy.

-Collie

• Like 23

Reply to Thread