? servers

? players online

Do you take your shoes off at home?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you take your shoes off at home?

• Yes, I do (USA)
    • No, I don't (USA)
    • Yes, I do (Canada)
    • No, I don't (Canada)
    • Yes, I do (Mexico)
    • No, I don't (Mexico)
    • Yes, I do (Europe)
    • No, I don't (Europe)
    • Yes, I do (Asia)
    • No, I don't (Asia)
    • Yes, I do (Other region)
    • No, I don't (Other region)

Do you take your shoes off at home?

• Content Count:  115

wait, normal people actually do that often??

my house is like mainly carpeted and even then we don't take off our shoes all that often in the house unless like ur about to go lay down or undress or whatever...

i seriously thought that's something that like strict houses have, like "curfew @ 8" or "church on sundays" or "milk at dinner time"

sounds like a midwest type of thing, lmao

• Content Count:  2941

I've lived in houses with hardwood floors for as long as I can remember.

My family wears separate shoes for indoors and outdoors (usually slides/sandals inside). They say that being barefoot on hard floors bring bad health.

• Content Count:  1634

Actually, most people I know take their shoes off in their own home, and my home even does it. It is sort of common sense to not ruin the wood floors, good carpeting, and their bed/bedroom. My house is all soft wood floors, except for my upstairs and downstairs bathroom, and it is sort of insulting to not experience heaven for your feet.(plus there is special slippers for me, my mom, my sister, my brother, my dad, and guests so nothing gets dirty.)

btw my house entrance looks like this: [ATTACH=CONFIG]18302[/ATTACH], idk if anyone else has this when they enter their house, people tell me it is an Asian thing but I am not sure it is only for that specific culture.

Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  2162

I have a few friends who dont take ther shoes off normally when they walk indoors. Sometimes they do eventually to relax more but generally they domt and i try to unless im going in the back door or something which i tend to eventually take them off unless it just seems uncomfortable. I always got yelled at to have my shows off in my house as good manners and to not track dirt or mud in the house. Cant say for sure but I think it just generally has to do with if that house feels like a home or just another place to walk into such as a store

• Content Count:  1984

Always shoes off or Mommy gets the bamboo stick. Also it just hygienic and more comfortable walking barefoot. Im a fob so it was weird when I found out people keep shoes on. Still even more shocking when I know people that wear their shoes in bed

My grandma and mommy do wear separate clean sandals for indoor only

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1654

Coming from a Russian family we always have to take our shoes off as soon as you enter. I always thought it was normal and that everyone does it until I found out almost all of my irl friends never took their shoes off, I didn't know what the fuck to do when I went over to my friends house cause they never took their shit off no matter the weather. When they came over to our house I always told them to take their shoes off and their facial experessions looked like a question mark was floating above them.

Reply to Thread