? servers

? players online

Departing

• Content Count:  5108

I have to say it has been a very unique experience watching you grow over the few years since I had the opportunity to meet you. While our interactions have worn thin as of recently, I will always hold you in a very high regard as you have been an excellent friend and awesome staff member to me. Through the good times and bad times that came about in our "circle" of sorts, we always managed to never break the bond which tied us all together and I felt that you were the one who tried to keep the peace and stand in the middle during whatever incidents went down. I know whatever you decide to do with yourself beyond this community and video games as a whole will come with a successful outcome as you are very intelligent and have a good heart. While we may differ in a lot of ways, you often remind me of myself when I was younger which is why I think we got along so well. The other day when I was thinking about some of our endeavors as a group, I teared up a little. The memories we had are some that my peanut brain will keep with me for the rest of my life. Thanks for it all, brother. Also to the others whom we frequented the community with as a group, you know who you are and thank you all as well.

Oh, and congrats on your respective ranks, faggots. @All Ts @Dominic @Nimmy @roux

• Like 3

Reply to Thread