? servers

? players online

Surf Bug Reporting

• Content Count:  84

Map: surf_milkyway

About mid-way through the map ~40-50 seconds (I guess because nobody has completed it) there is a hole that you are supposed to go down to continue the map. Upon trying to enter this hole on multiple occassions I get teleported back to spawn and every once in a while teleported into a black void.

Edit: I noclipped around the map and the teleport is just messed up. When you go down the hole it teleports you to a different part of the map but the teleport is slightly off so it puts you in a wall.

• Like 1
Edited by EpicFP

Map: surf_pure-

stage 6 is bugged and missing a speed boost I believe making it very difficult to get the required speed to complete the stage. When the WR bot completes stage 5 he skips stage 6 and goes straight to stage 7.

Map: surf_rainbow

There is a fan that pushes you forever upwards on this map and makes it so you cannot complete it. On WR this happened and it looks like he had to go into console and type a command to stop it from happening.

• Content Count:  586

Map: surf_rainbow

There is a fan that pushes you forever upwards on this map and makes it so you cannot complete it. On WR this happened and it looks like he had to go into console and type a command to stop it from happening.

Yeah this map was already reported on the first page. We could never find a way to fix the problem when it was first reported. Don't remember the reason why it wasn't deleted until the problem was found. The same thing happens on one of the early stages of surf_cubic.

Edited by Will.

• Content Count:  2694

Went ahead and disabled the following maps until I can get around to fixing them:

• surf_milkyway
  • surf_pure-
  • surf_rainbow

Also pushed out a nice change log today that should have fixed various problems that have been reported in this thread.

You can find it here.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  126

Date:

5/3/20

Map:surf_kitsune

Bug/Glitch: when map veto comes up if you pick the monthly timed event it doesn't change to the map

Additional Information: also happened yesterday on a different map

I made a change to help fix this, thanks for the report. :peepoclap:

• Like 2

Map: surf_bbb

Stages 2 and 3 shouldn't be separate stages because you need the speed boost from stage 2 to complete stage 3. As it is right now the checkpoint on stage 3 slows you down to 350 speed and makes it impossible to complete the stage without a fluke.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.