? servers

? players online

Surf Bug Reporting

• Content Count:  2206

11 minutes ago, Amazing said:

Had something really similar but I could never get the map to load and I have the bsp file and it won't let me in so everytime it's on I need to wait for it to switch and the monthly contest is over im pretty sure.

Delete the map from your /csgo/maps folder, download the map here , move into the /csgo/maps, join server, beat map, profit. But also proves my point that map should probably get removed since we have never been able to figure out a workaround for map sizes being too large to download as least as far as I know.

• Content Count:  418

We recently had a chat about why this happens in the Discord and the reason that you get the error is because the map is over 150MB (which you already know). So, the work around on the client side is the "-maxdownloadfilesizemb x" as mentioned, but if the map is put into the fastdl instead of bzip2 everyone will be able to download it regardless of size and no one will have to do "-maxdownloadfilesizemb x" as a work around.

so basically, it should be fixed soon, theres just a few maps that are over 150MB that arent on the fastdl and we've been working on identifying them and putting them where they should be, so thanks for letting us know

• Like 2

• Content Count:  820

23 minutes ago, Poobah said:

We recently had a chat about why this happens in the Discord and the reason that you get the error is because the map is over 150MB (which you already know). So, the work around on the client side is the "-maxdownloadfilesizemb x" as mentioned, but if the map is put into the fastdl instead of bzip2 everyone will be able to download it regardless of size and no one will have to do "-maxdownloadfilesizemb x" as a work around.

so basically, it should be fixed soon, theres just a few maps that are over 150MB that arent on the fastdl and we've been working on identifying them and putting them where they should be, so thanks for letting us know

What he said is true, if you get a missing map error, chances are it’s on our end. Please notify Dreamz or I if it happens to you @Amazing@kabLe

• Like 1

• Content Count:  568

2 minutes ago, Kopsta said:

What he said is true, if you get a missing map error, chances are it’s on our end. Please notify Dreamz or I if it happens to you @Amazing@kabLe

I was thinking of making a bug complaint but then my zoom popped up and I completely forgot about it. Also sorry for spamming up the bug report :/

Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  17

Date: 1/30/2021

Map: surf_pyrism_njv

Bug/Glitch: Starting launch pad doesn't work. Most players have to Bhop to gain enough speed to start playing the map.

Additional Information: -

• Like 1

• Content Count:  633

Date: 2/4/2021

Map: surf_lianfora/surf_cyberwave

Bug: Both of these maps have unlimited pre-speed so the record is pretty much impossible to beat unless you bhop around the start zone for a couple minutes. Also, a couple of the newer advertisements have a question mark symbol in them due to some special characters. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  422

Date: 2/24/2021

Map: surf_rooftopsv2

Bug/Glitch: When you select a style then go to spectate and go back to the same team you were in, It cancels out the style but still gives you the rank for the style when you complete the stage/map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyFT7mn6TKc&feature=youtu.be

Additional Information: -

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.