? servers

? players online

Part of the journey...

• Content Count:  1423

Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe, this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope servers are reunited. I hope we get it back, in somewhat like a normal version of the community has been restored, if there ever was such a thing.

Without getting into too much detail, I'm gonna go over why I stepped down. To put it simply, I just don't have the time to maintain a rank here. Getting a job, a GF, and trying my ass off to fix my grades before the school year ends has proven to be quite time consuming. While one of those things is very temporary with summer coming up, the other 2 will still take a good portion of my time during the summer. On top of that, to keep up with some expenses that I just don't have the money for currently, I'll be selling my laptop in the coming week or two. I was supposed to have already put it up for sale, I just haven't had the time to even do that yet. If I only had to take a break, I probably would've stayed around; however, not having a laptop basically sealed the deal when it came to my decision. I've always been very clear about my thoughts on activity: if you want a rank at SG, you should be at least semi-active. I think that should go for anyone, even BDs. I wouldn't let myself become a hypocrite and keep a rank here while I don't play on the servers. As much as I'm sad that it has to be this way, I'm glad to have had this experience. I learned a lot while I was here, SG will always have a special place in my heart. I wanna get this finished while I can so I'm just gonna group the homies together...

@roux @eXtr3m3 @Dominic @Im Sad @Greggy G @English @Fuze @John @vinyl @Manny and @Ned

Man I really don't know how long I could've made it here if it weren't for you guys. Some of you have been there from the beginning, some of you have been there for some of the time, and some of you I only knew during the end. SG would not have been such a good place for me had you guys not been there. Countless nights I've stayed up with you guys just chillin or playing games, it's been fun. Each and every one of you has impacted my life at SG, but not only that, you've made an impact on me as a person. I definitely think that I've changed since I got here. A lot of maturing has happened because of the advice I got from you guys, even advice I got just to go up in the ranks here. It's crazy to think that when I first joined, I was a 15 year old that lied about his age because he thought people would hate him for it. While I'm only 17 now, there's a very notable difference in who I am. A lot of that is thanks to the people here. I hope that all of us can keep in touch, it's been great. Thank you all for everything.

To address my TTT folks, I definitely didn't like all of you, but I appreciate each and every one of you. TTT was not always fun, but I wouldn't have stuck around if I didn't love it. You guys aren't always the most well behaved; nevertheless, TTT was a place I could always go when I was stressed and needed some time just play a game and feel better. I hope to check in from time to time and see TTT doing well. To the staff on TTT, keep it up guys. We've put forth a lot of ideas for the server and I really hope to see you guys get it done. TTT > Everything right? Get that server past ZE, we all know it's better.

This stepping down thing I did a couple days ago, it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of all this. Then again, that's the hero gig: Part of the journey is the end. What am I even tripping for? Everything is going to work out exactly the way it's supposed to. I love you 3000 SG.

• Like 47

• Content Count:  2206

My friend, we became admins together, we became CAs together. Even though you still one ugly ass mofo you have been a great friend to me. You have my respect Montag, we SHALL remember you.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  5678

a GF

I can't believe you stepped down from your position at Steam-Gamers just for me. :love:

I was just gonna fucking meme on you since we'll probably still talk, but on a serious note, you are one of the best dudes I've met here. That's saying a lot with how many friendships I've made here, but it's completely true. We had so many serious talks and debates and despite our disagreements that would turn into pretty heated arguments, we always just started talking again 10 minutes later like nothing happened, and it's not easy finding friends like that. That on top of all the times we would just fuck around with each other or other people which would end in us crying of laughter, it was all great. I'm not good at this sentimental shit, but you get what I'm saying. I'm sure this will take a heavy toll on your TeamSpeak activity as well, but I'll make sure to keep in touch. Just stop sending me gay shit on Instagram.

[video=youtube_share;ycNq4JVjY_Y]

@Dominic PLEASE be my valentine!!!!!!!!!!!! This song is for you!

• Like 8

• Content Count:  115

Montag ;_; I love you bro (no homo) and honest to god, TTT was at its peak when you were on.

Good luck with your life but don't forget about us my man.

P.S.

!callbadmin was, is, and will be our way to summon our god (you).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11725

Keeping it simple, Gonna miss you Lord TTT and the talks about the server.

You did a lot for TTT and we will be sure to surpass ZE.

She will be here when you return.

Also, you are only 17? Damn I'm bad at guessing peoples ages. Here I was thinking your my age (27)

Best of luck Montag

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2162

gonna miss disagreeing with you on basically anything lol. I wish you the best and hopefully you'll make your way back to us eventually. Farewell montag, Ill never forget the short-lived and stupid time we had playing ARK together (R.I.P. Berry Allen)

Also ZE #1 and you know it

• Like 1

Reply to Thread