? servers

? players online

What did you get?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What did you get?

????

• Content Count:  1654

Nah I’m serious about two answers, like it doesn’t really have two answers but like depending on how you’re looking at the problem (aka looking at the (1+2) as a number attached to the denominator or looking at it as it being attached to the numerator). If you look at the problem as the (1+2) being on the numerator, you’ll get 9 as your answer, but if you look at it as if it’s in the denominator you’ll get 1. So like the question is kinda up to interpretation. Obviously both aren’t right but depending on how you look at it, they can both be justifiable answers, just one makes more sense than the other.

7c1ec0dfdeb9a69a6c67b2610c79b30e.jpg

• Like 13

• Content Count:  1671

Nah I’m serious about two answers, like it doesn’t really have two answers but like depending on how you’re looking at the problem (aka looking at the (1+2) as a number attached to the denominator or looking at it as it being attached to the numerator). If you look at the problem as the (1+2) being on the numerator, you’ll get 9 as your answer, but if you look at it as if it’s in the denominator you’ll get 1. So like the question is kinda up to interpretation. Obviously both aren’t right but depending on how you look at it, they can both be justifiable answers, just one makes more sense than the other.

fZz3N3X.png

• Like 11
Edited by Im Sad

• Content Count:  5108

my face readin the op

Qu0rozY.jpg

my face after seeing theres hope in this community because some people know how to do math

WUoXQll.jpg

my face after seeing all the dank memes being posted in this thread

MZee6IR.png

• Like 17

• Content Count:  2230

My maths teacher in college actually taught us that it should be 1. Not this specific question just expanding the brackets out before doing other division/multiplication. Lord help me.

We're all gonna die

It's 9

• Like 1

Reply to Thread