? servers

? players online

Pick a Scenario and explain your escape

• Content Count:  3294

Scenario 2

I take of my heels (for mobility) and grab my phone and crowbar. I start screaming at the top of my lungs "HELP HELP" or "HELP HELP MURDERER" etc.. If the murderer comes towards me I start circling my own car and other cars around me and try and keep my distance. I use my phone to call the police and try to keep my distance while the police/nearby people arrive to my safety.

• Content Count:  1952

Scenario 2

I take of my heels (for mobility) and grab my phone and crowbar. I start screaming at the top of my lungs "HELP HELP" or "HELP HELP MURDERER" etc.. If the murderer comes towards me I start circling my own car and other cars around me and try and keep my distance. I use my phone to call the police and try to keep my distance while the police/nearby people arrive to my safety.

You cannot grab your crowbar but you do have your phone. You have your keys but you didn't open the trunk. Nobody heres you in the empty parking lot and the murderer jumps on top of the car, lunges towards you and you die. You also cannot call people in a parking lot since you don't have service.

• Content Count:  1438

Scenario 2

Well obviously I'm taking off my heels first bc what dumb bitch tries to run with heels on and I'm wondering how the hell this houdini got out of my trunk

I'd throw use one heel to break his nose to catch him off guard and use my other heel to knock the knife out of his hand

Once the knife is out of his hands I'll use it to stab him to death

Once I'm no longer dizzy I'll run him over and phone the police

I'll probably die but it's whatevs

• Like 1

Scenario 2

Well obviously I'm taking off my heels first bc what dumb bitch tries to run with heels on and I'm wondering how the hell this houdini got out of my trunk

I'd throw use one heel to break his nose to catch him off guard and use my other heel to knock the knife out of his hand

Once the knife is out of his hands I'll use it to stab him to death

Once I'm no longer dizzy I'll run him over and phone the police

I'll probably die but it's whatevs

farthest anyone ever got! You hit him and broke his nose, he's distracted for a few seconds and the second heel misses by a hair, unfortunately he lunges at you and you are too shocked to move. Try again.

if you'd like a hint, you have car keys.

Edited by Charliere

i would try to bribe him with things only a woman can provide, and if that doesn't work, i would first take a heel off and try to like stab him with it, or keep him distant while moving to the car. it is stated that my trunk is open, and i do have a crowbar in there so i would love to get that. however, a man is typically stronger than a woman, especially in heels which aren't easy to walk in. if this doesn't work, i'm honestly probably dead, or kidnapped by now.

VERY close! You take off your heels because you're not a crazy enough to run in heels away from a murderer. You try and open the trunk with your car keys but the murderer got too close. Try again!

Reply to Thread