? servers

? players online

Pick a Scenario and explain your escape

• Content Count:  1438

farthest anyone ever got! You hit him and broke his nose, he's distracted for a few seconds and the second heel misses by a hair, unfortunately he lunges at you and you are too shocked to move. Try again.

if you'd like a hint, you have car keys.

Use keys as brass knuckles and punch knife outta hand? :thinking:

• Content Count:  382

Second one I would

First take off my shoes go back a bit, after the attacker charges I throw my shoes when he is a bout a meter away to his face he falls back because of pain, then I throw my other shoe after he is disorainted I get the keys and stab him in the eye and kick him in the balls after he falls down get the high heel put it on quickly then step on his throat then call the police and explain the incident.

• Content Count:  2694

I will post my response in about an hour. I will edit it in a bit.

Edit 6/7/19

I choose the second scenario. I would take my heels off and run to the office where I can safely call 911. From there I will continue to run until I cannot see the man with the knife.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1952

Second one I would

First take off my shoes go back a bit, after the attacker charges I throw my shoes when he is a bout a meter away to his face he falls back because of pain, then I throw my other shoe after he is disorainted I get the keys and stab him in the eye and kick him in the balls after he falls down get the high heel put it on quickly then step on his throat then call the police and explain the incident.

You hit him with a shoe, however he doesn't fall back, he gets disoriented but stumble trying to stab him, you fall and he gets his fatal win.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  127

because i have my phone, i would first take my heels off. a man is typically going to be stronger than a woman, and he has a weapon. no reason to approach this man, so i will simply run away. b/c i have my phone, i will dial the police and ask for help ASAP. at the same time yelling for any immediate help. i would run into the nearest shop/store, or even inside this motel or whatever to be with someone else

• Content Count:  1952

because i have my phone, i would first take my heels off. a man is typically going to be stronger than a woman, and he has a weapon. no reason to approach this man, so i will simply run away. b/c i have my phone, i will dial the police and ask for help ASAP. at the same time yelling for any immediate help. i would run into the nearest shop/store, or even inside this motel or whatever to be with someone else

You stumble along the way from the panick but you get still far enough to reach the door. You try putting the key into the keyhole and right before you open the door, you get shanked. Try again!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread