? servers

? players online

Remove this map from the server?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Remove this map from the server?

jb_peanut_v3r removal

• Content Count:  1920

Do you think a video that show cases all secrets would help combat issues like this for this map or others in the future?

Much like urp said, it would be useful to the handful of regs who would care enough to watch it but the overall impact wouldn't be enough to make the map more meaningful in the rotation.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1009

I’m gonna be honest. The map is pretty bad to me. It’s all over the place, map is huge, and it’s not well known. I’d prefer more basic maps where there are 4-5 different areas excluding main cell area.

• Content Count:  1799

Would anyone like to give their opinion on this? Personally, I think this is a great map with lots of potential. In the past, it wasn't voted for a lot but when it was it usually went un-rtv'd. I recently used this map during the Protect the President event and everyone seemed to have a blast using this specific map, since it's so big and has it's fair amount of secrets and small spots. I'd dislike to remove a map simply because it "isn't played often" since that can really be said about a lot more maps.

• Content Count:  382

In my opinion I think this map is great and should definitely stay in the map pool the main reason people don’t play it cause they don’t want to try new maps all they do is play razor and summer in my opinion it would be better to remove some versions of razor and summer so they will not be played that much and this map should definitely stay

After playing the map a couple of more times and actually giving it a chance in my mind I can actually see the potential with the map, and actually, hope it gets played more so players can learn the ins and outs of the map.

@Manny since I am the OP of the thread, would you be able to mark it rejected upon my request? (This is me asking for it to be rejected)

• Content Count:  183

its a great map just has so many deathgames and thats why I think we only play razer and vip no deathgames and people don't give it a chance so they rtv because someone said too

also vip razer are easy to rebel on thats another reason

Edited by Scuffed
IM RETARDED

• Content Count:  927

Do you think a video that show cases all secrets would help combat issues like this for this map or others in the future?

Yes. I personally hate playing maps that I have absolutely no clue where the secrets are. I literally only know the popular server secrets because those are the only ones picked.

If a video can be put up, then I'd consider it staying. Otherwise, I vote to remove and replace!

Yes. I personally hate playing maps that I have absolutely no clue where the secrets are. I literally only know the popular server secrets because those are the only ones picked.

If a video can be put up, then I'd consider it staying. Otherwise, I vote to remove and replace!

ta da. Found this one.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread