? servers

? players online

2nd Scrim Server.

• Content Count:  1987

Off of what @tides said, we won't need a second one since summer is coming up to an end and constant player count will decrease with people going back to school. I do think that it should be something added possibly next summer but the likely hood of it actually getting used is kinda low. People that join the server can either wait and keep their status or go and hope they have a spot when they comeback.

• Content Count:  1103

We do not need another server. If we had a second server JUST for the summer, it'll just be pointless. Just go play comp if you really want to play scrim and the server is full. Theres normally 1-2 people (3 if you are lucky) every game in spec leave because the game is taking so long (can depend on different factors but generally I see this happen), so you could get a spot that way.

• Content Count:  159

Some of you guys seem to not understand how the number of players in spec is not representative to how many people that want to actually play scrim. How many of you willingly sit in a game just to watch it in hopes of a spot next game when you could be playing on another server? People don't want to just sit in spec while they're at their pc. If you're like me, you will open the community browser and want to play scrim, see "LIVE 2-1" with 14 players, and even though you want to play a scrim game, you'd rather not sit in spec and play something else.

Maybe during the school year a second server won't see use outside of weekends and holidays, but during the summer I along many other members would appreciate it.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  590

Ya if we change the password we will make sure not to give it to you

We may not give it to Wrap, but we are ALL in agreement to not give it to Manny.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  796

People sitting in spec are not equal to the amount of people who would join another scrim if one were to happen.

I say make it, it couldn't hurt anyone!

I'm trying to join scrim right now and it's full, I'm pretty sure we could fill another server.

• Like 1
Edited by Nate S

Reply to Thread