? servers

? players online

VIP/Sub

• Content Count:  346

If this somehow does get added which honestly I don't think will, the amount of sub/vip time per donation would need to be drastically changed because if I donate for two months of sub, that's around 60 days of playtime! Very few have ever gotten that much.

• Content Count:  183

This would just punish SG, not the players. The whole point of Sub and VIP is to support SG and give them enough money each month so they can run their servers.

Even though i do want this but ZZL is right they need it for the servers and everything else that costs money soo i say no

• Content Count:  498

I think if we purchase VIP/Sub it should last for however long our playtime on the server is! So if I'm not on for a week I'm not wasting a week of Vip/Sub. Instead of having it for for 2 months and after that its gone. I think it would be a good idea because not everyone is on during the week because of school and their VIP/Sub goes to waste!
if you don't plan on being active just don't buy vip unlike me you don't have to keep your sub/vip even after being inactive. Sg needs the money and I'm sure they'll be glad to help you with a problem with your vip they're helpful people. Altogether this idea is not gonna happen hate to break it to ya

• Content Count:  958

getting 30d of play time is really long. ive been playing on and off for just over a year and i have around 15 days on all servers combined or something like that. in order for SG to make it based on playtime they would have to up the price by a lot and no one would buy it meaning no money for the servers. if you know youre gonna be away for more than a few days maybe dont buy vip or downgrade to sub. if not, its only $10 at the end of the day, nothing life changing.

• Content Count:  2187

The idea benefits mostly the players, which is good. The problem is the long term effects it can have.

This community has been running through the donations people give to us and through the VIP/Sub plans that people sign up for. If we had an actual system/plug-in/whatever that tracks your activity on the server and activates your VIP/Sub whenever you get on, then people can just leave the server for five months and come back to their benefits unblemished. While it's good for them since they can continue their VIP/Sub as if they just paid for it, I see it as the community as a whole being ripped off of five months of VIP/Sub. That equals up to $50/$25 dollars that could have been donated to S-G to keep us running. I can't help but see that it's sort of like a scam that gives us the short end of the stick.

I hope that I'm hitting some of the points that you're trying to convey correctly. However, if you don't want to donate to S-G in fear of not getting the most bang out of your buck, then donate when it is most appropriate for you (like during summer/winter break or when you know you're going to have lots of free time). Or, rather than donating only for the benefits, donate to help keep the community above water. Whether your donation comes in skins or actual money, every little bit helps in keeping the servers up and keeping all the players happy and satisfied through the raffles or through upcoming events and the such.

• Like 2
Edited by Frostbitten

• Content Count:  1438

This doesn't quite make sense to me. If you don't think you'll be on for a week, don't purchase sub or VIP..

That, and whatever money from sub/vip/donations that is given to SG goes right back into the server and into raffles every month. If a month of perks would be equivalent to a month in playtime, SG and the servers would suffer tremendously.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread