? servers

? players online

Im back

• Content Count:  74

Hey guys, I left SG in December even though I made a thread in March which I meant to do around the time of Christmas but I must have forgotten. In other words im back you'll see me in TTT or JB under the name of banks i've been gone and I was doing much better in school especially now that they are closed and I have much more time to play I cannot use teamspeak my computer just crashes when I use it so im putting my discord here ( banks#2120 ) add me if you want to be freinds :d ! I HAVE NONE , Jk but ill be back i've already informed @Chad. about it so he will probably show me what changed. Well I think that is all I will have to say see you around!

• Content Count:  927

Hey guys, I left SG in December even though I made a thread in March which I meant to do around the time of Christmas but I must have forgotten. In other words im back you'll see me in TTT or JB under the name of banks i've been gone and I was doing much better in school especially now that they are closed and I have much more time to play I cannot use teamspeak my computer just crashes when I use it so im putting my discord here ( banks#2120 ) add me if you want to be freinds :d ! I HAVE NONE , Jk but ill be back i've already informed @Chad. about it so he will probably show me what changed. Well I think that is all I will have to say see you around!

What if I say no?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread