? servers

? players online

Online Graduation

• Content Count:  928

Well, I just went to my school and received my cap and gown (and a decent t-shirt that actually fits very well) and will be having my online graduation june 15th. Any other seniors having a similar experience? It won't even be remotely close to walking across the stage, but I have to hope another virus doesn't happen when I graduate college lmao.

• Content Count:  928

Can I join??? that’s the real question

For sure man!

How does online graduation even work? Will there be a class-wide Zoom meet while the principal reads off his speech in front of 300 screens?

I'm not really sure at the moment. I'd have to go look into it, but I don't think the full details are out yet besides the date and time. I'll let you know when I can.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  417

Well, I just went to my school and received my cap and gown (and a decent t-shirt that actually fits very well) and will be having my online graduation june 15th. Any other seniors having a similar experience? It won't even be remotely close to walking across the stage, but I have to hope another virus doesn't happen when I graduate college lmao.

They have a shirt in XXXL size just for you, good to hear your school is so kind

• Like 1

Reply to Thread