? servers

? players online

So how's School going

• Content Count:  905

13 minutes ago, Noxstar said:

my schedule is actually not bad, it's a rotating one 1-4 then next day is 5-8 each class is for 1 hour, 10-15 minute breaks in between and 1 hour 20 minute lunches. No school on Wednesday every day as well. Gotta say even with all the benefits of maximizing my absolute fat ass, I still do not like online school because I feel so unfocused and disorganized half the time. My teachers are all great except for my APUSH teacher who makes the students take notes for the class like they're some sort of meeting.

Guaranteed to stay online for the entire first semester too so, still gotta see how things are going to play out.

Ya my classes are 8am-11am Mon-Thurs with Friday ending at 10am and a 2-4pm comms class (English basically) every Tuesday,  I find I'm not as motivated to wake up and get in the zoom call if I have one for a class that day compared to how I woulda been in high school when I had to actually be there.

All my professors are pretty good and friendly even though pretty much every class is just looking at a slide show with them asking if we understand it then them continuing.

Account and Project management/Art directions are my favourite classes so far but the rest of this semester and the winter semester are guaranteed online. 

Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  216

College freshman, two classes on campus and three fully online. Because online high school was such a joke I wasn't prepared for the amount of work, it all hit me in the face at once and it's a bit stressful. Online class are nice at times but like @John said, it feels like your just constantly reading and not learning anything. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1103

It’s going good, making good grades and my school is going back 5 days a week since we are a private school and we have only had a few cases but that can change with fall break coming soon. I hope we get to stay in school because in school is 1000x better than online school from what I can imagine

• Content Count:  1162

Not a huge fan of my schedule this semester (all online). It seems like all my teachers drone on monotonously for an hour and it’s hard to pay attention when I’m not all that interested in my classes in the first place. It’s just a bunch of busy work that’ll take you longer than it should, and you’re not really retaining any of the info. 

Maybe I’m just over exaggerating, who knows.

Edited by gween

• Content Count:  216

4 minutes ago, The Don said:

No motivation to do any of my work.... 5 pages of science notes the first day and 3 textbooks, not currently vibing....

Pre K sure is hard work isn't it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread