? servers

? players online

Bring back nulls (Bhop)

• Content Count:  154

Hello I just wanted to state that I would like you to bring nulls back I don't think that its fair that it was removed since anybody can do it for free or you can buy a keyboard with it so it is not 3rd party software like turnbinds and I get that there's no counter strafing but you see anybody can get it so you cant say it provides an unfair advantage since anybody can get it. 

Edit: This is for bhop

Edited by Noxstar

• Content Count:  569

Just now, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

Hello I just wanted to state that I would like you to bring nulls back I don't think that its fair that it was removed since anybody can do it for free or you can buy a keyboard with it so it is not 3rd party software like turnbinds and I get that there's no counter strafing but you see anybody can get it so you cant say it provides an unfair advantage since anybody can get it. 

The reason it was removed is because you can get an absurd amount of speed and I don't think Noxstar is looking to change it back.

• Content Count:  2681

You cannot buy a keyboard with nulls to my knowledge, you set a config and you can execute it whenever you want. It's extremely unfair to players not using them because it makes it impossible to counter strafe making bhopping and getting records easier. Just because anyone can get it, doesn't mean its not "cheating". That's like saying using wallhacks isn't cheating because you can use free cheat clients.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Creten said:

You cannot buy a keyboard with nulls to my knowledge, you set a config and you can execute it whenever you want. It's extremely unfair to players not using them because it makes it impossible to counter strafe making bhopping and getting records easier. Just because anyone can get it, doesn't mean its not "cheating". That's like saying using wallhacks isn't cheating because you can use free cheat clients.

Its not 3rd party and they are built in with keyboards (some at least). Since I don't consider it 3rd party I really don't think its cheating but I do respect your opinion. 

• Content Count:  2681

1 minute ago, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

Its not 3rd party and they are built in with keyboards (some at least). Since I don't consider it 3rd party I really don't think its cheating but I do respect your opinion. 

Pretty sure you're thinking of macros, not nulls. When you manually have to go out of your way to activate something that's not vanilla, its third party. It is not meant to be like that.

4 minutes ago, Creten said:

Pretty sure you're thinking of macros, not nulls. When you manually have to go out of your way to activate something that's not vanilla, its third party. It is not meant to be like that.

Yea I understand but you don't have to go out of your way to put on a vpn to use it like turnbinds.

Its a config not a cheat.

Edit: Sorry for another one nut your times are cheated with Opti, Turnbinds and Cowhop they do strafes that are not humanly possible.

Edited by Kit-Kat-Tat

• Content Count:  1559

Nulls weren't banned because they're "thirdparty" or "a config", they were banned because it gave players, who were clean, a disadvantage compared to null players. Times are being wiped to clean off cheated times that were in use of nulls, so bringing nulls back would literally go against this time wipe.

Just now, 20 scrolls said:

Nulls weren't banned because they're "thirdparty" or "a config", they were banned because it gave players, who were clean, a disadvantage compared to null players. Times are being wiped to clean off cheated times that were in use of nulls, so bringing nulls back would literally go against this time wipe.

But everyone has access to them for free.

Reply to Thread