? servers

? players online

Bring back nulls (Bhop)

• Content Count:  154

2 minutes ago, 20 scrolls said:

That doesn't matter, everyone also has access to free cheat clients but you don't see people spinning every match

Scrolls... I'm not trying to argue your a cool guy but when you bring up a different hack it doesn't seem like a fair comparison...

Nulls aren't something you can get banned for aimware is.

Edited by Kit-Kat-Tat

• Content Count:  216

1 minute ago, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

But everyone has access to them for free.

Dude.. It doesn't matter if they're "free" or not. You can literally say the same thing for free cheat clients. We shouldn't be forcing players to change their config just to have a chance to compete in server records. 

Just now, Sully said:

Dude.. It doesn't matter if they're "free" or not. You can literally say the same thing for free cheat clients. We shouldn't be forcing players to change their config just to have a chance to compete in server records. 

No no sully I'm saying they have the option to its not fair that you just ban something for giving an advantage to someone when everyone has access to it.

• Content Count:  1559

3 minutes ago, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

Scrolls... I'm not trying to argue your a cool guy but when you bring up a different hack it doesn't seem like a fair comparison...

Nulls aren't something you can get banned for aimware is.

Yeah I know I'm just trying to explain why nulls are banned. Not everyone knows about nulls, so not everyone uses them, nulls stops you from counter strafing which already gives a huge advantage to people. We want runs that are clean and pure skill that doesn't involve any enhancements.

2 minutes ago, 20 scrolls said:

Yeah I know I'm just trying to explain why nulls are banned. Not everyone knows about nulls, so not everyone uses them, nulls stops you from counter strafing which already gives a huge advantage to people. We want runs that are clean and pure skill that doesn't involve any enhancements.

Scrolls you should've just said that :). If you want a vanilla server go ahead I just want to recommend what will get you more people.

If you take offense to this it is just my opinion. (Anybody not just scrolls if anybody does.

Edited by Kit-Kat-Tat

• Content Count:  1952

I'll seriously reconsider my decision however I'm going to go through a few things I'd like to clear up as to why I set my decision on banning them.

11 minutes ago, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

Hello I just wanted to state that I would like you to bring nulls back I don't think that its fair that it was removed since anybody can do it for free or you can buy a keyboard with it so it is not 3rd party software like turnbinds and I get that there's no counter strafing but you see anybody can get it so you cant say it provides an unfair advantage since anybody can get it.

Turnbinds are also free executable things you can do through console just like null binds. If you would like to show me a keyboard that actually does what you say, I'll look into it. I'd also like to bring something up real quick, yes it is not a "Real" unfair advantage as you can just do a quick google search and copy it because it's technically "free & public", but it still provides an advantage over players who are playing with vanilla who are not going out of their way to get something for a chance to compete for a record nor for a slight synchronization advantage.

I'm also not really understanding with the whole argument of "turnbinds are cheats" but "nulls aren't because they are free". They are both just as accessible so for some food for thought, why should we allow one but not the other?

The server's direction is more of a mixed casual/competitive in a vanilla environment if you wanted to know. It's not a matter of trying to get people, it's a matter of trying to keep a fair environment for everyone. As of now, I will bring it up for discussion but it will not be unbanned. Thank you for the suggestion, rejected.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread