? servers

? players online

Today was a sad day....

• Content Count:  870

Listen to SᕼᗅᙎᖶᖻS ᒪᓿᖽᐸᙍ ᗅ ᙢᙍᒪᓎᗫᖻ ᓿᘉ ᙢᖻ ᕼᙍᗅᗫ ᖶᕼᗅᖶ ᓿ ᑤᗅᘉ'ᖶ ᖽᐸᙍᙍᕿ ᓎᑗᖶ ᘜᓎᖶ ᙢᙍ Sᓿᘉᘜᓿᘉᘜ ᒪᓿᖽᐸᙍ ᘉᗅ ᘉᗅ ᘉᗅ ᘉᗅ                   and you will feel fine

• Content Count:  1583

spacer.png

Jesus dude, get a grip. Stop living you're life like you're in a movie and expecting people to just walk up and offer to be your friend. Don't base your perception and expectations off of a bunch of fictional books and shows. What have you done today - this week, to try and solve your own problems and better yourself. Go sit down at a lunch table with people and see what happens. Nobody's going to tell you to leave even if all you do the whole time is sit there silently or make cringey jokes. Chances are you'll find a conversation you can join in on. 

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1952

10 minutes ago, Gentoo said:

Jesus dude, get a grip. Stop living you're life like you're in a movie and expecting people to just walk up and offer to be your friend. Don't base your perception and expectations off of a bunch of fictional books and shows. What have you done today - this week, to try and solve your own problems and better yourself. Go sit down at a lunch table with people and see what happens. Nobody's going to tell you to leave even if all you do the whole time is sit there silently or make cringey jokes. Chances are you'll find a conversation you can join in on. 

corona

hope ya have a better day tomorrow, only way to go is back up.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  928

2 minutes ago, Ethann said:

I don't know about you guys, but I had a fantastic day today. This morning my SAT results came in.

https://imgur.com/gallery/7dzaW8l

That's all.

Yea, no. Didn't you say you took it this year? There's NO way they graded it that fast.

• Content Count:  928

42 minutes ago, Ethann said:

It takes them like two weeks to grade it 😐

Never mind... Edmund said his took like two weeks as well. I guess because of covid or you possibly doing an earlier test date they grade much faster. It took mine like 2-3 months to get mine last year.

Reply to Thread