? servers

? players online

New amd graphics cards

• Content Count:  3150

7 minutes ago, kabLe said:

their newest line up is looking like it may outperform the 3000 series. True nobody saw it coming and already purchased their 3000 series but this new line up plus the 5000 series proves AMD is seriously making the status quo shift. They took too long and lost this generation initially but I'll bet in the next year or two if nvidia doesn't figure something out AMD can break ahead. Not saying it's likely but it's possible.

I'll stick to my pattern tracking for now, which is to say this happens every time nvidia releases their new series and then AMD is poised to release theirs everyone fires up the AMD is gonna beat Nvidia rhetoric. Nvidia is already lined up to keep crushing in the next 2-3 years so it's not really anything to figure out, their current adjustments to the 30 series from the 20 has cracked open a lot of opportunities.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6

On 10/27/2020 at 12:48 PM, Shawty said:

Well, you can't argue with facts. It's true Nvidia is destroying the competition and is projected to be on top even after the new radeon graphics, but I really am rooting for AMD here. The specs, pricing, etc is based on speculation and rumors for AMD. Supposedly, benchmarks on the 6000 series graphics beat the 3080 in everything 4k, except for ray tracing. If you ask me, I would say that AMD definitely still has a chance to compete with the 3000 series. It's too early to predict what will happen, since the official pricing and specs are not announced yet for these cards. There are rumors going around that Nvidia rushed the 3000 series after finding out that AMD is coming out with fast cards. If this is true, I won't be surprised if AMD pulls ahead. Also @BoM, while you're in this thread, you should give me admin perms :)

fuck you im buying NVIDIA :kinglaugh:

• Content Count:  154

I’m gonna reply to this topic since the benchmarks were released and I would say this is preference if you want to get the graphics cards or not.

As you can see it was VERY competitive and sadly this might be the downfall of Navidia since AMD already is taking down Intel in the CPU section I can see AMD graphics cards just getting better and better.

Myself would get the AMD card since I like it you can also choose the Graphics card from AMD since the prices are really fucking good top of the line AMD card undercut the 3090 by $600 was it?

• Content Count:  922

5 hours ago, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

I’m gonna reply to this topic since the benchmarks were released and I would say this is preference if you want to get the graphics cards or not.

As you can see it was VERY competitive and sadly this might be the downfall of Navidia since AMD already is taking down Intel in the CPU section I can see AMD graphics cards just getting better and better.

Myself would get the AMD card since I like it you can also choose the Graphics card from AMD since the prices are really fucking good top of the line AMD card undercut the 3090 by $600 was it?

Downfall of NVIDIA?????

The 3090 is literally the best card you can get out there right now, half the price of what the 2080 ti was. The only reason you would get the AMD card is because it’s cheaper but compromises the performance as the 3000 series has 

• Content Count:  2206

Not sure where kit got his specs, last I saw they were projected to beat nvidia in 1080p gaming but fall short once you start getting to 4k. 

It seems like these cards will target a competitive audience or budget builds. If you have a TN panel monitor and care more about performance you probably play most games at 1080 anyway in which case this would be the card for you. If you need raw power nvidia is still the way to go.

• Content Count:  178

AMD has always been the budget king. In 4k, the 3090 beats AMD's cards by about 5-15 fps on some games, which don't really matter at all.

It's such a slight difference that it would be better to grab the radeon graphics cards because they are so much cheaper. The price per performance on the AMD cards outshine Nvidia's entire lineup of cards.

Now if Nvidia releases the 3060, AMD is going to have some slight issues. It seems like a 3060 type of card would be very popular. 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread