? servers

? players online

Normal VS Online  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather do normal school or online school?

• Normal

Normal VS Online

• Content Count:  569

2 minutes ago, BoM said:

If you're in high school and you have an online course it probably sucks, and there isn't much you can do besides start to learn to teach yourself...good thing to learn to do anyways. Most high school classes are a joke and outside of maybe getting blindsided on a quiz or test (due to lack of information) you can get by pretty easily just learning the material yourself

Explains my entire year with online school

• Content Count:  5381

2 hours ago, phoenix_ said:

I've been trying to do that but it's kind of hard to do when my routine is wake up, school, work, homework, repeat. It's becoming increasingly hard to find time to even breathe nowadays :|

Doesn't have to be much. You'd be surprised what just making your bed every morning could do for you. It's an easily accomplishable task that gets your day started with a W. Other things to consider would be exercise between class (standard body weight shits, I seen you you know what to do) incorporating meal prepping into your week, taking 15 minutes to write into a thought journal daily, literally anything to switch it up.

I'm sure you know most of this already but just trying to throw some advice out there for the people who may be struggling with the whole virtual thing. 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread