? servers

? players online

Masks...

• Content Count:  1051

Okay, time for a new thread to add onto my list!

Masks, some of us hate em', and there are people who are just in-love with them.. So, I wanted to ask.

Do you enjoy wearing masks?

And what type of masks do you like wearing? (Cloth) (Surgical/Medical) (Face-Masks) {Huge plastic ones} (KN95)

also.. to end this off! 

- stay hydrated people!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  331

I don't like to wear masks, but I don't go outside without em. Some people just pretend that the virus just outright doesn't exist and I'm not one of those people. If you're going to a friends house who's clean idc if you wear a mask or not, but generally if you're going out in public you should wear one.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1051

10 minutes ago, Happy Man said:

I don't like to wear masks, but I don't go outside without em. Some people just pretend that the virus just outright doesn't exist and I'm not one of those people. If you're going to a friends house who's clean idc if you wear a mask or not, but generally if you're going out in public you should wear one.

agreed. i never understood why and how people fail to bring a mask when going somewhere public.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1030

I don't think anybody likes to wear masks. They're stuffy, you can't breathe when you're wearing them, and if you're like me they always make your glasses fog up.

However, there's a reason why we wear them, why they're mandatory to wear in a plethora of countries, and why so many businesses and public places require them. There are bullshit theories of how masks don't help, like there are theories about everything, but I'm going to wear them in public because even if they help a little bit, it's better than nothing.

• Content Count:  1583

As someone who went to school in the boonies with a bunch of hicks, it was pretty common to see people not wearing masks inside, on and off campus. We had 3 cases over the entire semester so I don't think it made a huge difference anyways. The reasons people don't wear masks is the same reason people out there don't get vaccinated. Not because there's something inherently bad about them, but just that they have no issues being responsible for their own wellbeing and deciding how to keep themselves safe. In fact, this is a sentiment that almost everyone I've come in contact with shares inadvertently. If you leave your house when you don't absolutely need to, if you shop in instead of ordering, if you come within 6 feet of someone when you could just wait for them to pass by: you are spreading it, and making your own decision about your own wellbeing. To some people, it's just a necessary restriction to try to kick this virus, to others maybe it's some Orwellian precedence. Personally, I don't like breathing in my own hot exhaust fumes all day, but I do it because I work in the food industry.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1106

I work at a hospital so i’m sort of required to wear one, at the end of my shifts I always have marks on my face where the masks dig in. kinda painful but it’s for my protection and others around me. Also if you’re an idiot who doesn’t wear a mask and you’re potentially put other people’s lives at stake I don’t wish you catch covid but if you happen to and natural selection takes course, oh well. 

• Like 7

Reply to Thread