? servers

? players online

Check Ups...

• Content Count:  482

Parents are going through a divorce, getting my new mouse tomorrow, racking up cash at my new job. I’m hanging in there, but I’m going through some tough times right now overall. My family is my number one priority and always will be. 

• Content Count:  1583

With the semester ending I've moved back from my school in nowhere Appalachia to the busy suburbs. Working constantly and having to deal with how busy life is here has been fairly annoying but not too stressful. Whenever I finish school and move out, I'd definitely like to end up somewhere as peaceful and gorgeous as where my school is.

I've also recently started seriously trying to work out for the first time in my life and it's fairly draining. I'm tired and sore most of the time, but I feel healthier and more confident.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1051

3 hours ago, Gentoo said:

With the semester ending I've moved back from my school in nowhere Appalachia to the busy suburbs. Working constantly and having to deal with how busy life is here has been fairly annoying but not too stressful. Whenever I finish school and move out, I'd definitely like to end up somewhere as peaceful and gorgeous as where my school is.

I've also recently started seriously trying to work out for the first time in my life and it's fairly draining. I'm tired and sore most of the time, but I feel healthier and more confident.

Keep fucking going to that gym man!

Even though I'm a high schooler, working out was something I would do on a daily, it's always tough to start, and even harder to come back, but holy shit; when YOU have control on thoss weights and getting sore is a distant dream.. You feel amazing! You go!

• Content Count:  1030

I am trying to keep a region of stores functioning properly during the holiday season while also letting  giving my blessing/encouraging anyone who has any symptom at all that could be COVID take medical leave. Although this is the safe, morally correct course of action, it has led to me working 55+ hour weeks and I am mentally and physically exhausted. I have not had a chance to watch any shows or play any games in a while and my "days off" usually involve me holding several hour long video calls from my home office. 

As insensitive as it seems, at times I wish I had the symptoms so I could drop everything for a few days and just mentally reset. If you are someone who is able to truly clock out and stop working when your shift is over, please don't ever take what you have for granted! 

• Like 2
Edited by Danno
Correcting my phrasing.

Reply to Thread