? servers

? players online

What is YOUR favorite soda...

• Content Count:  562

Soda is one thing that people definitely can have a different opinion on post below what your favorite soda and maybe a image as well.

Argue why you think your soda is the best and meet people that have the same favorite soda

btw I'm definitely a Root Beer guy

Lol guys im @lynxie

Edited by dolo

• Content Count:  461

After being particularly parched one peaceful pitch dark night, I opened another bottle of Pepsi-Cola. The crisp refreshing flavor of the newly opened soda always gets my tastebuds in a rush. I sip at first. The smaller quantities of that fresh carbonated beverage always taste best. Once I am finished aerating the delicious drink, I seal the bottle. But my desire overwhelms me. I cannot stop myself. I open the bottle again. I drink more of that brown goodness. Parching my thirst for only the briefest of moments, I drink more and more until finally, I have no more. And the cycle begins anew, I must refresh myself of my inventory of Pepsi-Cola bottles.

This undying urge, this insatiable desire, my need to find more of this drink led me to desperation. An all too familiar incident, this led to an inquiry I had with my close acquaintance John. I pondered, "What is the initial capital investment of a Fountain Soda Dispenser?" John was quick to reply with a link to website: "http://www.sodadispenserdepot.com/why-own-a-soda-fountain.html"

Why Own A Soda Fountain, the webpage was titled. Why indeed I asked myself, second guessing my own primal instinct to find more of what had just brought me intense joy and happiness. I have all the bottles of Pepsi-Cola I need. What more could I possibly want? But the second I saw an image of one of these mechanized beauties, I realized. The cost benefit alone means that I would save money on the investment. But the perfect mixture of syrup and carbonated water can produce a flavor so much better than any bottled soda could dream of.

• Like 11

Reply to Thread