? servers

? players online

In the Flash! (or the Speedy Gonzalez) Event!

• Content Count:  1051

For this event, in the store menu, "Sprint" will be a lot cheaper, being around 75 credits (per say) but the sprint speed is increased!

Just a whole bunch of people zooming around the map(s)!

What's the point of this event? Hmm, other than pure chaos and literal fun.. Well- that's really it!

I think this would be really cool, something exciting and different as well! 

tenor.gif?itemid=6144593

tenor.gif?itemid=7531016

Edited by gween

• Content Count:  482

Having higher ups just set our speed instead of having to buy sprint over and over would be a lot easier. Especially since they can set our player speeds much faster than the regular sprint option in the buy menu.

To be completely honest, I don’t see this event getting anywhere really, maybe if we added no spread on top of fast speed then it would probably be a bit fun. I just don’t see a full lobby of players showing up to run fast.. 

• Content Count:  1051

9 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Having higher ups just set our speed instead of having to buy sprint over and over would be a lot easier. Especially since they can set our player speeds much faster than the regular sprint option in the buy menu.

To be completely honest, I don’t see this event getting anywhere really, maybe if we added no spread on top of fast speed then it would probably be a bit fun. I just don’t see a full lobby of players showing up to run fast.. 

i suggest what comes up in my head man :(

ttt been hella dry

• Content Count:  793

On 12/15/2020 at 10:16 AM, lynxie said:

i suggest what comes up in my head man :(

ttt been hella dry

Thanks for the suggestion though its always appreciated whether we use it or not.

I might have an idea based off of this so something like it may come out in the future :)

Reply to Thread