? servers

? players online

Aim Gods

• Content Count:  482

I'm not sure how many of you have actually heard about FinalMouse and their brand new game they're coming out with tomorrow if I can re-call correctly. Once the game is released, we are free to play it and anyone within 45 days that reaches the "Aim Legend" rank will be receiving the new 30 gram Aim Gods mouse from FinalMouse themselves. I'm curious how many of you are going to participate in this game and try to receive the rank just for the mouse and possibly enter the 500k Tournament they have planned later on within the future.

I guarantee once this mouse releases to the people who earned it, will be worth a shit ton. Definitely expecting more than what the Ninja Air58 is going for. (which is currently on the way to my house) A 30 gram mouse... I'm not even sure how that's possible at this point, but some people are going to treat this mouse like it's their own child. Real question is, how many of you are up for the challenge and what's your thoughts on this event?

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 4
Edited by Arctic

• Content Count:  562

Arctic man I think you should leave the shit posting to me and @lynxie you are too good at making actual good posts.

All jokes aside doesn't look bad but I'm rocking the hyperscroll 10 million (g502) so I'm always looking for a new mouse shit is so fucking heavy even without the weights

• Like 1

• Content Count:  482

23 minutes ago, dolo said:

I'm always looking for a new mouse shit is so fucking heavy even without the weights

Buy yourself a Logitech G Pro X Superlight, or the Model O. I've bought a TON of mice in my days and I can safely say these are my favorite two out of the other 20 I've used. :thumb: 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

I am the undefeated aim trainer god, @Snatch_Teewe boutta take the prize home, you saw how insane I was at spidershot. Anyways, this won’t even be a good attempt if some of us were to do it, we’d be facing teams full of fortnite pros who literally click and shoot for a living and play Aim Trainers 24/7. Good luck though.

• Like 1
Edited by Jmc

Reply to Thread