? servers

? players online

Is there life on other planets?

• Content Count:  617

It is statistically impossible that there is no life outside of the earth. We all had come from microbes that then evolved into the beings that we are today what makes our planet so special that it's the only planet to have life. It is a bold and idiotic claim to say that we are the only life in the universe just take a look back to when the earth was made by the big bang it is said and estimated that millions of planets are just like earth in the way of supporting life and just take a look at the tardigrades they can survive in the vacuum of space. Who's to say that maybe this tiny species didn't make it to another planet and evolve the same way we did.

So yes there is life out there that almost definitely what they look like is unknown but it's there 

• Content Count:  1984

Okay hear me out, please do not think I am insane for this but I swear the universe is expansive, but its also the same on like a molecular level or something. And I swear there is life inside of us, like inside our bodies within our system. I don't have valid proof but you're gonna have to believe me on this one. So last year during the summer, I've been having these repeated dreams about the same thing which were these bacterial shaped beings who communicated through their tail and it was just like them living our their daily everyday life. They also had sentient thought and stuff and whole society and I honestly just chalked it up to weird dreams until I started seeing them even when I was awake. But since it was the summer, I had a summer job at a daycare and I was constantly dehydrated when we went on trips so I once I drank a lot of water, like almost a whole big water bottle all at once and I blinked for a short second and I saw them clearly as I blinked. I thought it was like one of those lights you see when like you blink and you see "fireworks" and stuff. But like a couple days later, it was hot as fuck at and and I was thirsty as hell so I chugged a shit ton of water and this time it was more visible, it freaked me the fuck out this time because I audibly heard them. I cant describe exactly how the language sounded but I understood them because I guess we shared the same nervous system or whatever. But the way they spoke was similar to the aliens in Arrival where it was like they spoke in concepts and it really isn't audible and they pointed their tails to communicate to you. From what I understood they literally said "body almost full" and I assume it was referring to me drinking water and they were warning me about over drinking level. But after that every time  drank a shit ton of water I'd get glimpses of them but I stopped understanding what they were saying. I stopped seeing them though and this happened for like 4 weeks. Freakiest shit that I ever happened but I am convinced that there definitely is life inside of us as the same that there is life on other planets. Our whole body is a universe itself and I guess the shit I do affects how it is inside cuz I drank a shit ton of water that week and they started showing up. I did a rough sketch of what they look like please let me know if anybody else have had

this experience.

This is a rough sketch and i can't exactly remember the details of what they look like but i swear to go d it was shaped like this. it feels like when you try to draw something from memory. I couldnt find reference for it and this is from what i remember. 

ddZ3y8I.jpg

they were colored like this

unknown.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/23/science/37-2-trillion-galaxies-or-human-cells.html

theres so many cells inside of us, there definitely has to be life inside of us. 

• Like 1
Edited by euro

• Content Count:  958

1 hour ago, euro said:

Okay hear me out, please do not think I am insane for this but I swear the universe is expansive, but its also the same on like a molecular level or something. And I swear there is life inside of us, like inside our bodies within our system. I don't have valid proof but you're gonna have to believe me on this one. So last year during the summer, I've been having these repeated dreams about the same thing which were these bacterial shaped beings who communicated through their tail and it was just like them living our their daily everyday life. They also had sentient thought and stuff and whole society and I honestly just chalked it up to weird dreams until I started seeing them even when I was awake. But since it was the summer, I had a summer job at a daycare and I was constantly dehydrated when we went on trips so I once I drank a lot of water, like almost a whole big water bottle all at once and I blinked for a short second and I saw them clearly as I blinked. I thought it was like one of those lights you see when like you blink and you see "fireworks" and stuff. But like a couple days later, it was hot as fuck at and and I was thirsty as hell so I chugged a shit ton of water and this time it was more visible, it freaked me the fuck out this time because I audibly heard them. I cant describe exactly how the language sounded but I understood them because I guess we shared the same nervous system or whatever. But the way they spoke was similar to the aliens in Arrival where it was like they spoke in concepts and it really isn't audible and they pointed their tails to communicate to you. From what I understood they literally said "body almost full" and I assume it was referring to me drinking water and they were warning me about over drinking level. But after that every time  drank a shit ton of water I'd get glimpses of them but I stopped understanding what they were saying. I stopped seeing them though and this happened for like 4 weeks. Freakiest shit that I ever happened but I am convinced that there definitely is life inside of us as the same that there is life on other planets. Our whole body is a universe itself and I guess the shit I do affects how it is inside cuz I drank a shit ton of water that week and they started showing up. I did a rough sketch of what they look like please let me know if anybody else have had

this experience.

This is a rough sketch and i can't exactly remember the details of what they look like but i swear to go d it was shaped like this. it feels like when you try to draw something from memory. I couldnt find reference for it and this is from what i remember. 

ddZ3y8I.jpg

they were colored like this

unknown.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/23/science/37-2-trillion-galaxies-or-human-cells.html

theres so many cells inside of us, there definitely has to be life inside of us. 

you are insane. what you saw was a Charmander

• Like 2

Reply to Thread