? servers

? players online

What game (s) should I get?

• Content Count:  154

So I have $73 in my steam wallet and I was wondering what non demanding games should I get? I have a pretty bad GPU so I need a game with good optimization that's not  to demanding if you guys could help me that would be great!

• Like 3

• Content Count:  147

The outer worlds, NieR:Automata, Shadiw Warrior, Devil May Cry 5, Cuphead, Dark Souls 3, Remnant: from the ashes, Trine, and any castlevania

• Like 1
Edited by pupster

• Content Count:  498

Persona 5 (don’t know about specs)

left 4 dead 2 (if you have buddies to play with) 

Terraria

Deaths gambit 

All of the games I’ve listed can be played single player and none of them are terrible to run. I have a shit pc and I can run all of the games on this list I recommend you buy all of them because honestly they’re all worth it 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2252

Rough list of games that I played and liked and doesn't require a fucking NASA supercomputer to play and why I liked them I guess.

- Dust: An Elysian Tail: pretty looking 2D platformer with RPG elements mixed in. The gameplay does get pretty repetitive after a while unfortunately. The soundtrack is absolutely fantastic though, if anything just play and listen to the soundtrack while coasting through. 

- Epic Battle Fantasy 3 + 4 + 5: These games came out of the flash era and man they're just some fun little turn based RPG games with a lot of shit to do especially for games like these. This series reminds me a lot of some of the Final Fantasy games (title could contribute to that), but there's just a lot more comedic and pop culture references mixed in. Also it's clear I'm a sucker for awesome soundtracks so they're really good too. I'd say 3 is the best game in the series besides 4 but those are connected purely to nostalgia value and LOTs of time played on those two. Also 3 is F2P on Steam so go play that one to try it IMO.

Bloons TD 5 + 6: ...Because it's fucking Bloons Tower Defense. We all played this in school and I'm proud to say I still play this series off and on after flexing how far I could get in middle school.

Holla at me if you end up trying any of these out and I'd like to hear your thoughts on them brother. @Kit-Kat-Tat

Might have more eventually on this post or something, I'll think about it.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread