? servers

? players online

Teamspeak...

• Content Count:  1051

Does anyone else miss the Teamspeak? I do... I wasn't all that active on it but it had a really nice and fun/welcoming aesthetic to it. Getting poked and the TTS would yell, "Wake up!" or hearing things like, "User has joined your channel." "User has left the channel." were just really satisfying.

I also miss the old forum layout but shit happens, future only seems to progress forwards. Even when things from the past bring joy.

anyways- have a good day folks- 

(bring back teamspeak :tacos:)

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2697

I miss Teamspeak a lot. I really hated Discord at first but that hatred went away. Discord does have a much better chat system though. One thing that I miss the most from Teamspeak is how it would beep at you if you were talking with your mic muted. There have been so many times on Discord where I'll be talking but I won't notice my mic is muted lol. I tried out the new Teamspeak and it isn't that great. I don't like it. 

Teamspeak is still pinned on my taskbar and it forever will be. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, John said:

I miss Teamspeak a lot. I really hated Discord at first but that hatred went away. Discord does have a much better chat system though. One thing that I miss the most from Teamspeak is how it would beep at you if you were talking with your mic muted. There have been so many times on Discord where I'll be talking but I won't notice my mic is muted lol. I tried out the new Teamspeak and it isn't that great. I don't like it. 

Teamspeak is still pinned on my taskbar and it forever will be. 

teamspeak sg event 😳

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1103

I do have fond memories on Teamspeak but I think the move to Discord was a smarter option. More people use it, better chatting system, express yourself more, keeps the community connected because you can send out mass alerts to a community group, etc. SG had to innovate because, let’s be 100% honest, not many people use Teamspeak anymore. Most if not all of the competing communities have switched to discord. If SG just stuck to Teamspeak, it could show that SG is not willing to innovate and that could turn people away from being invested in the community.

• Like 3
Edited by Error.

25 minutes ago, Error. said:

I do have fond memories on Teamspeak but I think the move to Discord was a smarter option. More people use it, better chatting system, express yourself more, keeps the community connected because you can send out mass alerts to a community group, etc. SG had to innovate because, let’s be 100% honest, not many people use Teamspeak anymore. Most if not all of the competing communities have switched to discord. If SG just stuck to Teamspeak, it could show that SG is not willing to innovate and that could turn people away from being invested in the community.

100% correct- albeit it would be cool if we had both

Reply to Thread