? servers

? players online

Jihads should be automatically KOS

• Content Count:  562

Jihads are used as a surprised attack against ct's to cause harm and panic. If this isn't the most blatant rebelling other than picking up a gun and shooting at someone than idk what is. The Jihad should be automatically KOS if you have it. Now there is no way to accurately tell if someone has a jihad on them unless you obviously hear the jihad arm. Once that jihad is armed it is clear what the intent is. To rebel. This would overall balance the jihad and since you cant accurately tell if someone has the jihad it will still be affective in rebelling. But if you can honestly tell if someone has it then you should be able to kill them just for having it because having it is the fundamentals to rebelling and causing damage to the ct's. Now along with this change i think one of my pet peeves is that the jihad menu pops up automatically when a T has 10k. A simple command going along with this rule like !jihad would overall improve everyone's experience.

Leave your thoughts below!

• Content Count:  331

There is absolutely no way to tell who, in a group of people, has a jihad. This will 100% of the time lead to someone getting freekilled, and cause even more confusion than there needs to be. Furthermore, jihads rarely even do anything, and they have a chance to not even work, so this post seems more like something you made out of frustration from someone blowing you up who you thought had a jihad.

• Content Count:  565

5 minutes ago, Military_king said:

Pretty sure if you are able to determine 100% that a t has a jihad with the beep, its already kos...

Most of the time people dont kill off beep because its hard to determine w/o freekilling, not because it is breaking the rules.

No the beep is not kos but if the T fails to explode and a sound gives off as well the CT knows 100% then the T is kos. Even if the beep is kos its very hard to find who gave off the beep because most likely the t's be stacked together

• Like 2
Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  1920

As far as what the rule currently is: (straight from the FAQ, @Military_king)

A-  You can not force a T to type the jihad command. You would essentially be forcing them to kill themselves, which is not allowed. You can not kill them for hearing the bomb arm, however if they try to explode the bomb and charge at you with it, only for it to fail, then yes you can kill them

I see no need to change this. Jihads are NOWHERE near as threatening as they used to be. You used to be able to hit CTs from across the fucking map before they were nerfed to where they are today. On top of this, they don't even explode when you type !explode sometimes. 

• Like 6
Edited by phoenix_

• Content Count:  116

There has only been a handful of times where a T has used the jihad and it failed, and I can accurately tell who it was. I don't think this is an issue, and jihad is only really a threat to cts when there is a lot of server pop or if the cts are group up very close to the ts. It can be completely avoided just by staying far from the ts, which you should probably do anyways. I wouldn't consider the jihad OP, and I think its fairly balanced as it is now. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, paggos said:

so this post seems more like something you made out of frustration from someone blowing you up who you thought had a jihad.

huh? I don't see how this relates to the topic. I would never post out of frustration on a community server and someone blowing up my in game character lmao I simply stated my thoughts and rule changes that I think should be implemented.

44 minutes ago, paggos said:

There is absolutely no way to tell who, in a group of people, has a jihad. This will 100% of the time lead to someone getting freekilled

25 minutes ago, Blossom said:

you cant be 100% sure they have a jihad especially if they are in a big group

There are always uncertainties in trying to kill someone but why would this be different than someone having a gun out in a big group obviously there will be uncertainty but if your wrong than you slay but if your right than you eliminate a source of rebelling

• Content Count:  587

If they have a gun in a group you can actually tell who it is, if you hear 2 beeps in a group  you might as well just mow down everyone if we are making it kos. There is literally no way to tell.

1 minute ago, dolo said:

There are always uncertainties in trying to kill someone but why would this be different than someone having a gun out in a big group obviously there will be uncertainty but if your wrong than you slay but if your right than you eliminate a source of rebelling

Reply to Thread