? servers

? players online

Jihads should be automatically KOS

• Content Count:  562

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

if you hear 2 beeps in a group  you might as well just mow down everyone if we are making it kos

mowing everyone down would be overkill and usually the jihad gets armed during the "take a step out and freeze stage" if their are 3 or 4 players in the cell that it beeps than obviously you should not kill any good ct would know this. But you would be able to tell if they are alone in their cell. 

• Content Count:  927

If you hear the jihad go off and are able to distinctively tell who's about to explode, then you can kill them.... otherwise you can't kill them. Just because someone buys one doesn't mean they'll use it. There's literally no reason to change anything. 

• Like 5

• Content Count:  701

2 hours ago, dolo said:

Now along with this change i think one of my pet peeves is that the jihad menu pops up automatically when a T has 10k. A simple command going along with this rule like !jihad would overall improve everyone's experience.

Adding a command to buy a jihad is unnecessary. The menu can be closed at any time and why overcomplicate things that don't need to be changed. Now I been more active recently and jihads are never really used. Maybe once or twice have i actually seen them used. I think that the number of jihads the t's can buy should be increased to two per round.  @TheZZL

• Content Count:  971

One of the shittiest rule change requests I've heard in a while. Jihads are a shell of their former selves, and have a lot of issues.

The Jihad is the only real weapon T's have against Nazi CT's, so nerfing Jihads by making the beep KOS would tip the scales in favor of CT's, and considering the healthboost meta (which the Jihad also counters), this is a really bad idea.

I would like the Jihad to have a better system on who gets it, like making it random instead of costing 10k, considering T's literally don't use money for anything else.

I would actually prefer a buff to Jihads like a slight buff to the range or a reduction in the fuse timer, as they encourage CT's to keep their distance from large crowds (which they should already be doing) and create some of the funniest, craziest, and most insane situations that make this game mode so much fun.

Nerfing the Jihad is 0 steps forward, 5 steps back.

• Like 2
Edited by dafty

• Content Count:  193

This isnt really needed as you can't tell without being lucky or fking a person or more. The jihad is a ts will to end there actions in the round by suicide bombing. Since most of the time you have to be almost melee distance to kill cts this shouldnt be allowed.

• Content Count:  1105

5 hours ago, dolo said:

Once that jihad is armed it is clear what the intent is. To rebel. 

Whenever I used to play and I saw the opportunity to buy the jihad I would, would I use it every time no. So why should pressing 1 on my keyboard make me kos. I know some people buy it to prevent others from using it because some people enjoy the RP aspect that JB has to offer. So why would we punish the people who want to prevent rebelling by making them automatically kos in that situation. 

Plus if you die to a jihad you have to be pretty oblivious given the fact that it's 2-3 seconds till it explodes giving you plenty of time to kill the player.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

If a Jihad goes off or is detonated but fails then the person who has it is KOS. They aren't KOS if they buy it, and that shouldn't change.

Adding in a rule where anyone who has a Jihad is KOS is unnecessary. It's going to end up causing more grief as CTs begin killing people who they think have a Jihad because they heard an arming noise, and sometimes people buy them by accident. This doesn't need to be changed.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread