? servers

? players online

JB Entrapment Rule Suggestion

• Content Count:  905

1 minute ago, .touchy said:

though this is true gotta agree with beetle here since some t's walk up to the tree and climb it by accident for a second and get blasted for it for no reason but to follow the order. Especially when the order is "Hug the tree" or something along those lines. Just isn't fair to some t's. I think the same for Electric Razor some ct's say freeday in 3rd cell or be on back wall of 3rd cell and sometimes t's just end up in the secret by jumping around. Don't see the point of making t's go towards secrets for no reason and not give an actual order that would be fun for the server.

Who says hug the tree? That’s a kos order and Is defined in the rules same with the vending machine or back wall of third cell. :/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Easterpink said:

"Be hugging the tree" CTs say this to try and get cheap kills. Not every single T knows there's a secret there, the CTs basically order them to climb it.

If you touch the tree your touching an invs ladder that’s kos meaning it’s a kos order. And you can’t give kos orders :-/

• Like 1

• Content Count:  283

Lots of people say "hug the tree" just like saying "hug the backwall" it's a common order. You can hug the tree without climb it easily if you know how to but some don't and get killed for this. It's a very common saying in JB and can be given in alot of orders.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, .touchy said:

Lots of people say "hug the tree" just like saying "hug the backwall" it's a common order. You can hug the tree without climb it easily if you know how to but some don't and get killed for this. It's a very common saying in JB and can be given in alot of orders.

When someone does 3rd cell secret do the people around them get tped too if so it falls under the same ruling as the vending machines . If not there’s no issue.

6 hours ago, 20 scrolls said:

These are not KOS orders, as the CT is not forcing the T's to be kos. If the Ts use the secret, they did it on their own. It would only be a KOS order if the CT sent them to a secret like the vending machine in razor (because if one person presses it, they all get TPed). 

Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  283

2 minutes ago, BloodBlades said:

When someone does 3rd cell secret do the people around them get tped too if so it falls under the same ruling as the vending machines . If not there’s no issue.

that sways away from the main point anyways that just my take on ct's baiting t's to do secrets or kos actions

• Content Count:  971

at the end of the day JB is the most situational game mode in CSGO so making rules for very specific instances would commonly overlap perfectly normal orders, as blurred lines in the rule set make it more frustrating for all those involved.

i know i was the one who pointed out this exploitation in phoenix's post about how to be a good CT, and honestly I'd prefer if the rules stayed where they are because it's hard to clearly define what counts as secret baiting or not. 

is sending T's to the spa in pool in vipinthemix secret baiting because if one person shoots the light all the ts in the center get teleported? is sending T's to big cage technically secret baiting due to the number of escape routes and teleports?

some situations will seem more obvious than others, but i'd put secret baiting the same category as p90 headshot warning shots; they're dumb as fuck and are actions of Nazi CT's, but putting in rules to prevent them would do more harm than good.

• Content Count:  3294

On 2/4/2021 at 7:21 PM, dafty said:

is sending T's to the spa in pool in vipinthemix secret baiting because if one person shoots the light all the ts in the center get teleported? is sending T's to big cage technically secret baiting due to the number of escape routes and teleports?

some situations will seem more obvious than others, but i'd put secret baiting the same category as p90 headshot warning shots; they're dumb as fuck and are actions of Nazi CT's, but putting in rules to prevent them would do more harm than good.

I hate to feed @dafty's ego, but he's right here. Secret baiting is not against the rules, unless you order prisoners to a location that can get them all killed (ontop of a breakable vent). In that instance the Guard that ordered them there can be held liable for their death, or in other common instances the prisoner starts a deathgame. We don't see a problem with secret baiting, it's up to the Prisoner to go through the secret or not. 

We'll look at possibly solving the issue on jb_arcade_b6 with the ladder/tree in maincell and how it can be confusing.

Spoiler

e3109796e483c44a1acdb90656ca855f.png

Reply to Thread