? servers

? players online

JB Entrapment Rule Suggestion

• Content Count:  248

I would like to suggest a new rule where CTs aren't allowed to order the Ts to go right next to a secret (example: 3rd cell, 1st cell, the tree in arcade) I guess this can be categorized as a kos order, but isn't clarified in the rules. I call this entrapment because its the only name I can come up that makes sense.

• Content Count:  1583

spacer.png

Entrapment has to do with soliciting crimes that people wouldn't otherwise knowingly commit. Both first and third cell need to be crouched into so there's no way a T is really entrapped into that. Now if the oder was to crouch into the back left corner of the cell it would be s different story.

• Content Count:  562

Bro tryna ban my trick.  Only kidding but for real I don't see this as a big problem because innocently some cts don't know that secrets exists and good cts usually don't even give a chance for the Ts to rebel because if we sent them to 3rd cell the ct "camping" it could be overwhelmed and the cts could very well lose the round. Always eliminating threats to the T's is good but I don't see this as a major threat to jb or will ever be in the future

• Content Count:  193

Honestly this secret baiting thing isnt wrong in most cases but for the arcade tree since most say be at the tree or huge the tree its kinda a kos order and kinda not so i think it needs to be clarified more before the rule is put inplace.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  905

7 minutes ago, BeetleAtom said:

Honestly this secret baiting thing isnt wrong in most cases but for the arcade tree since most say be at the tree or huge the tree its kinda a kos order and kinda not so i think it needs to be clarified more before the rule is put inplace.

what? Just dont climb the invs ladder :l. Rules are fine as is. It dosent matter if a ct forces a t to be next to to a secret if you dont wanna die just dont use it.  

• Like 1

• Content Count:  248

2 hours ago, BloodBlades said:

what? Just dont climb the invs ladder :l. Rules are fine as is. It dosent matter if a ct forces a t to be next to to a secret if you dont wanna die just dont use it.  

"Be hugging the tree" CTs say this to try and get cheap kills. Not every single T knows there's a secret there, the CTs basically order them to climb it.

• Content Count:  283

3 hours ago, BloodBlades said:

though this is true gotta agree with beetle here since some t's walk up to the tree and climb it by accident for a second and get blasted for it for no reason but to follow the order. Especially when the order is "Hug the tree" or something along those lines. Just isn't fair to some t's. I think the same for Electric Razor some ct's say freeday in 3rd cell or be on back wall of 3rd cell and sometimes t's just end up in the secret by jumping around. Don't see the point of making t's go towards secrets for no reason and not give an actual order that would be fun for the server.

Reply to Thread