? servers

? players online

how many incidents for action to be taken

• Content Count:  971

i know its usually case by case, but ive just managed to rack up a few gigs of footage of RDMs, JB freekills, mass freekills, and false slays and im considering dropping a nuke but i also just wanted to know, how many blatant RDMs would it take on camera to have a person punished in some sort of way? would make it a lot easier to organize into one big post so I don't have to include 7 different rdms of one person when 3 would have action taken.

• Like 3
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  172

When I usually make reports it takes 3 or more incidents or reoccurrences for action to be taken like if I get two clips of fk it will mostly be rejected depending on the circumstances but I think 3 or more shows blatant fk or what ever the offence(s) are  .

• Content Count:  3294

9 minutes ago, Ero said:

When I usually make reports it takes 3 or more incidents or reoccurrences for action to be taken like if I get two clips of fk it will mostly be rejected depending on the circumstances but I think 3 or more shows blatant fk or what ever the offence(s) are  .

This is roughly right in my opinion.

There's no guide in the CA section saying if the reported player freekills three people ban them, but 3+ is a good number to go by. Also remember that factors like their playtime and intent play a big role in whether or not it will get rejected; If it's a new player who accidentally freekilled or just made a mistake, they might get an easier punishment or none at all.

• Like 2
Edited by TheZZL

3 minutes ago, TheZZL said:

This is roughly right in my opinion.

There's no guide in the CA section saying if the reported player freekills three people ban them, but 3+ is a good number to go by. Also remember that factors like their playtime and intent play a big role in whether or not it will get rejected; If it's a new player who accidentally freekilled or just made a mistake, they might get an easier punishment or none at all.

oh dont worry, i've got recently promoted higherups included

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, dafty said:

i know its usually case by case, but ive just managed to rack up a few gigs of footage of RDMs, JB freekills, mass freekills, and false slays and im considering dropping a nuke 

I just read this part,

This is absolutely not the right way to file a player complaint, coming from me. If you have bannable footage (Mass freekill being a good example of one) submit a player complaint, dropping a "nuke" player complaint will get the team to loathe you and probably deny your complaint unless you have timestamps. Save yourself, and the team, a headache and just post them as they come.

• Like 3

Just now, TheZZL said:

I just read this part,

This is absolutely not the right way to file a player complaint, coming from me. If you have bannable footage (Mass freekill being a good example of one) submit a player complaint, dropping a "nuke" player complaint will get the team to loathe you and probably deny your complaint unless you have timestamps. Save yourself, and the team, a headache and just post them as they come.

if i ever drop the nuke there will be time stamps dw.

no promises on the nuke btw.

1 minute ago, dafty said:

if i ever drop the nuke there will be time stamps dw.

no promises on the nuke btw.

How about no nuke, and just move on. Also if these clips are from a month+ ago they will likely be rejected anyway.

Focus on going on Jailbreak and making fun of children

Better yet, dafty applies for admin and bans the rulebreakers himself???????

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, TheZZL said:

How about no nuke, and just move on. Also if these clips are from a month+ ago they will likely be rejected anyway.

Focus on going on Jailbreak and making fun of children

Better yet, dafty applies for admin and bans the rulebreakers himself???????

damn you really went for the throat for a quick slap on the dick from the higher ups wasnt expecting to lose that much respect that quickly, thread locked now

Edited by dafty

• Content Count:  275

21 minutes ago, dafty said:

thread locked

Never seem someone get slammed so hard they request there own thread be locked

Edit:

This ultimately seem to me like you're just sitting on these clips out of spite or something similar if you actually gave two shits about the rule breaking you would report it instead of just holding onto it. Even if it gets rejected the IAs say if you have anymore evidence please make another report there is no reason to make a mass report bomb its unproductive and a waste of time for everyone who has to review it

Edit 2: 

You specifically point out a 'recently promoted highups really backs up my point, you dont just sit on your 'evidence'. You make your concerns know so that atleast, if this higherup was breaking rules, the staff above them can review and handle the situation in a proper and fair manner. This just feels kinda witch hunty the way you're talking

That's all from me

• Like 7
Edited by FanService
Can't spell

Reply to Thread