? servers

? players online

how many incidents for action to be taken

• Content Count:  262

Player complaints are better if you deal with them instantly and not waiting to drop a "nuke" as most of the rule breakers are gone within a month so what good is a clip of a player rdming/mass free killing a month after the incident?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  971

fair enough, i shouldnt have waited so long but if i released it as it happened i might as well have been genetically related to i just lag not toggle, and thats rly not what im looking for. if i rly had spite i wouldve lifted the skirt ages ago. i never actually wanted to directly make an enemy and target someone even if it was consistent hypocrisy and blatant abuse, but looking back i was wrong to be hoping the ambiguity would be enough to keep them on their toes without me having to go after them.

pretty clear that yall dont have the patience to deal with a megathread so ill just keep it to myself.

would still like someone of actual authority to answer my original question tho.

• Like 1
Edited by dafty

• Content Count:  3294

10 minutes ago, dafty said:

would still like someone of actual authority to answer my original question tho.

I answered your post, for the second question, yes if it's the same person breaking rules make one player complaint for them. If in your clip you have multiple people breaking rules you can make one player complaint and timestamp it and include all their STEAM ID's. Just include however much evidence you have, a CA will look at the footage and determine a punishment.

If it wasn't clearly @dafty pal, I do have actual authority.

• Like 4
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  482

2 minutes ago, TheZZL said:

I answered your post, for the second question, yes if it's the same person breaking rules make one player complaint for them. If in your clip you have multiple people breaking rules you can make one player complaint and timestamp it and include all their STEAM ID's. Just include however much evidence you have, a CA will look at the footage and determine a punishment.

I think his main question was how many of those RDM/Free kills would he need for the person to receive a punishment. 

If that’s the case, usually it’s around 3+ or more free kills, RDM’s or whatever you want to call the situation. Having 3 solid clips of evidence or one clip of all three kills going down at that moment should give the player at most a day ban or 12 hours if we’re feeling generous. Hope this cleared that portion up for you.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  819

This "Nuke" you are talking about has probably got some very valid evidence in it, but if that evidence is say 2-4 weeks old now what was the point of holding on to it? Was it not a big issue a week ago but is now? Is it an individual or multiple players/staff? To be honest it would've been much much better to have made a complaint right there and then and this would have been dealt with by now.

I don't want you to think this information is invalid but I'd like to suggest to move this to dms with say an Internal Affairs Officer that could help you if it's that grand an issue.

• Like 7
Edited by Hawks

• Content Count:  3150

Why is this a thread?

Send your "evidence" to the right people in a private manner, make public reports on the people, or shut the fuck up.

This is not the right way to go about any of this.

• Like 17

Reply to Thread