? servers

? players online

Scrims Powerups Event

• Content Count:  210

29 minutes ago, BloodBlades said:

Are you just asking for a rtd event on scrim or everyone has there grav/speed set every round? 

Honestly either or, we could do 1 game one way and the other vise versa. Also, we could switch the mode at half if we want a shorter event.

• Content Count:  4441

37 minutes ago, BloodBlades said:

Are you just asking for a rtd event on scrim or everyone has there grav/speed set every round? 

7 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Honestly either or, we could do 1 game one way and the other vise versa. Also, we could switch the mode at half if we want a shorter event.

Okay honestly and I don't mean to be a dick I had no fun during that RTD event and I hope if we do this on Scrim we configure it better or use a different plugin. I can't imagine RTD on Scrim being all that fun. Maybe I'm the outlier here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, All Ts said:

Okay honestly and I don't mean to be a dick I had no fun during that RTD event and I hope if we do this on Scrim we configure it better or use a different plugin. I can't imagine RTD on Scrim being all that fun. Maybe I'm the outlier here.

I think some of the bad powerups where a little bit 'too' bad and they kind of ruined it for me. Not sure about other people but that was just what I thought.

• Content Count:  3294

3 hours ago, All Ts said:

But... but... we hit the server cap :poocry:

this event could be interesting, but I’d be in favor of the other previously suggested events that were turned down either because of the active SGSL or because the server was broken. Examples can be Custom Map Scrims or admins vs. regulars with extended teams (yes it’s been done to death but can still be competitive). 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, dolo said:

Takes the skill out of what's supposed to be a game relying on skill

The point is that scrims are usually dead and I have noticed a little activity recently. I think that bringing in people that may not be as good as others would allow scrims to have multiple different groups of people with more or less "skill." This event would do so because it is a fun twist on a normally very competitive and overly toxic gamemode. The event would only last for 1 or 2 scrim games on a normally dead scrim server so if the issue people that are serious about the scrims not being able to play, then they should just start playing now. Also, if the issue is that the skill aspect would be taken out of the game, that is the whole point; the scrim powerup event would allow people to actually have fun in the game instead of just worrying about how well they are doing and it would make the scrims seem like a blast.

Reply to Thread